Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hurricane Season 2020
CLOSED New Florida Weather Blog (and Mobile!) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 9:09 am by BillsfaninSoFla

» summer 2019 hurricane season
CLOSED New Florida Weather Blog (and Mobile!) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 9:56 am by StAugustineFL

» April-May Florida weather and local events etc
CLOSED New Florida Weather Blog (and Mobile!) - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 11:56 am by StPeteFLwx

» NASCAR 2019
CLOSED New Florida Weather Blog (and Mobile!) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 4:37 pm by StAugustineFL

» Late January through February outlook
CLOSED New Florida Weather Blog (and Mobile!) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 3:43 pm by LargoFL

» FLORIDA/ALABAMA AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON WEATHER
CLOSED New Florida Weather Blog (and Mobile!) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 12:10 pm by LargoFL

» NASCAR 2018
CLOSED New Florida Weather Blog (and Mobile!) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 6:34 pm by StAugustineFL

» CLOSED Florida/Alabama Blog - October Tropical Mischief
CLOSED New Florida Weather Blog (and Mobile!) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 2:18 pm by LargoFL

Florida Blog
Southeast Radar Loop
Kamala Severe Warnings
Photobucket
Warnings
WPC 5 Day Precip
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

florida  blog  chat  

CLOSED New Florida Weather Blog (and Mobile!)

+8
StormTrackerScott
StPeteFLwx
waterdipper
severstorm
JRnOldsmar
BillsfaninSoFla
sangria
StAugustineFL
12 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

CLOSED New Florida Weather Blog (and Mobile!) - Page 7 Empty Re: CLOSED New Florida Weather Blog (and Mobile!)

Post by LargoFL Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:40 am

well in looking at the drought chart I already kinda knew my are was in extreme drought..funny I cannot remember when I had a good maybe day long off and on rain..the good kind that soaks in and the total keeps rising.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

CLOSED New Florida Weather Blog (and Mobile!) - Page 7 Empty Re: CLOSED New Florida Weather Blog (and Mobile!)

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:25 am

StAugustineFL wrote:
JRnOldsmar wrote:Way to go, Gators.  Good run.  Feelings for the Badgers and Jayhawks.  Go Gamecocks!

I'm gonna have to go with Gonzaga.  "Small" program in their first final 4.  Granted it's SC's first final 4 as well but they come from the hail SEC

ROFL... yes, I'm no fan of the SEC, SEC....

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by waterdipper Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:33 am

LargoFL wrote:
waterdipper wrote:Cooler morning today. A quick sprinkle at my house yesterday, but it didn't measure in the gauge. Well the NWS finally got around to upgrading the drought status in FL. I am now officially in D1, moderate drought. Looks like a small chunk of D2 severe drought around the Big Lake. I expect this drought will last into June and maybe July if the rainy season struggles getting going.

NWS  FL drought map
good morning  WD..yes sure is one long lasting dry spell here by me also..GFS model says april will be wetter..we'll see if it verifies..have a great weekend ok

Good morning all. Largo, I don't think the models have been able to properly predict the strength of the High pressure that has kept storm systems at bay here in the FL peninsula. If you remember back, the models said we were going to have a wet March. I have had 0.50" for the month. Stormtracker Scott made several posts on the WU blog about how the models were saying that the pattern was changing to a wet pattern, but the reality is we have been extremely dry. We will get our rains eventually this summer.

waterdipper

Location : Somewhere between Cedar Key, Chiefland and Gainesville

Back to top Go down

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:36 am

waterdipper wrote:
LargoFL wrote:
waterdipper wrote:Cooler morning today. A quick sprinkle at my house yesterday, but it didn't measure in the gauge. Well the NWS finally got around to upgrading the drought status in FL. I am now officially in D1, moderate drought. Looks like a small chunk of D2 severe drought around the Big Lake. I expect this drought will last into June and maybe July if the rainy season struggles getting going.

NWS  FL drought map
good morning  WD..yes sure is one long lasting dry spell here by me also..GFS model says april will be wetter..we'll see if it verifies..have a great weekend ok

Good morning all. Largo, I don't think the models have been able to properly predict the strength of the High pressure that has kept storm systems at bay here in the FL peninsula. If you remember back, the models said we were going to have a wet March. I have had 0.50" for the month. Stormtracker Scott made several posts on the WU blog about how the models were saying that the pattern was changing to a wet pattern, but the reality is we have been extremely dry. We will get our rains eventually this summer.

Then you will probably get 20 inches in a week. Rolling Eyes

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by waterdipper Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:45 am

[/quote]

Then you will probably get 20 inches in a week. Rolling Eyes [/quote]

You are probably right, just hope this summer is less extreme than last summer. We were very dry last spring going into summer, then we flooded. We got TS Colin which dropped 6" on us, the no-name low in August that dropped 25" (IN 5 DAYS!), then Hurricane Hermine which dropped a foot of rainfall, along with a big surge that extended many miles inland. Needless to say a years worth of rainfall in a short period can cause some headaches for those who live in low lying areas.

waterdipper

Location : Somewhere between Cedar Key, Chiefland and Gainesville

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:26 am

930 AM EDT Mon Mar 27 2017

...MODERATE RISK OF RIP CURRENTS AT AREA BEACHES...

This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for Northeast Florida,
Southeast Georgia and the Adjacent Coastal Waters.

.DAY ONE...Today and Tonight...

A long period easterly ocean swell will create a moderate risk of
rip currents at the northeast Florida and southeast Georgia
beaches.

Isolated thunderstorms are possible during the early evening hours
for locations to the northwest of Waycross.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...Tuesday through Sunday...

A persistent long period easterly ocean swell will keep a moderate
risk of rip currents in place at area beaches through at least
Wednesday.

Locally dense fog will be possible during the predawn and early
morning hours from Tuesday through Friday.

Isolated mainly afternoon and early evening thunderstorms are
possible on Thursday. Scattered thunderstorms are possible on
Friday.

.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...

Spotter activation will not be needed.

For additional information, visit the National Weather Service in
Jacksonville website on the internet at weather.gov/jax.

LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:27 am

Yes WD..I too hope we get a break tropical wise this summer,but season hasn't even started yet and already an Invest out in the atlantic..not a problem for us but...
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:28 am

well I deleted all my links to WU blogs..Im hoping more of our Florida bloggers come in here with us..
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:30 am

I have a question folks.....when this blog was created...was there the possibility of making the 1st page the new page and the older posts to the back?...like WU blogs are??
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:47 am

LargoFL wrote:well I deleted all my links to WU blogs..Im hoping more of our Florida bloggers come in here with us..

Hope so Largo. I haven't had a response from Matt and Ed hasn't posted anything else on the blog he created.
Wonder what happened to Jenny, Farmer and others?
It sure is a shame that the powers to be decided to get rid of the blogs. It'll be nothing but GW blather over there.

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:27 pm

BillsfaninSoFla wrote:
LargoFL wrote:well I deleted all my links to WU blogs..Im hoping more of our Florida bloggers come in here with us..

Hope so Largo.  I haven't had a response from Matt and Ed hasn't posted anything else on the blog he created.  
Wonder what happened to Jenny, Farmer and others?
It sure is a shame that the powers to be decided to get rid of the blogs. It'll be nothing but GW blather over there.
yes maybe ed and matt stopped blogging,i remember matt really mad at all the frozen blogs and unable to post many times..i do hope they find us when WU changes over to just the one blog...and yes..the political gibberish in the main blog is horrible..im staying here where its friendly and Florida friendly.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:28 pm

well warm and nice here on the gulf coast..just walked my dogs in the park,alot of northern visitors were jogging etc..
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:32 pm

it looks like Georgia might see the some of that storm moving northeastward,itts a bad one, hope they get just some needed rain and no bad winds etc.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:33 pm

CLOSED New Florida Weather Blog (and Mobile!) - Page 7 Image4
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:33 pm

well other than maybe a surprise shower around the state, nothing happening weather wise for us.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by gomexwx Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:04 pm

Afternoon..
Currently here on the North Central gulf Coast:
Cloudy
Temp:78°
Humidity:75%
Dew Point:69°
Winds: SSE at 13mph
Barometer 30.03 digital , 30.07 analog, trend is steady.

Been working outside all morning,hope everyone is having a great day in Florida land....
gomexwx
gomexwx

Back to top Go down

Post by JRnOldsmar Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:33 pm

Wow. We just flipped over.
JRnOldsmar
JRnOldsmar

Back to top Go down

Post by sangria Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:33 pm

LargoFL wrote:I have a question folks.....when this blog was created...was there the possibility of making the 1st page the new page and the older posts to the back?...like WU blogs are??

Hi Largo...

I'm not sure exactly what you were referring to, but I do have the ability to make some minor changes.  I just changed it so that the newer posts show up first.  Is this what you were asking about?

I guess it was never an issue, because we all just clicked on the scrolling comment at the top left of the page and it takes you to the last post. :-)
sangria
sangria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StAugustineFL Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:56 pm

sangria wrote:
LargoFL wrote:I have a question folks.....when this blog was created...was there the possibility of making the 1st page the new page and the older posts to the back?...like WU blogs are??

Hi Largo...

I'm not sure exactly what you were referring to, but I do have the ability to make some minor changes.  I just changed it so that the newer posts show up first.  Is this what you were asking about?

I guess it was never an issue, because we all just clicked on the scrolling comment at the top left of the page and it takes you to the last post.  :-)

I see newest posts are now on the first page. I'm flexible so whatever the majority is comfortable with works for me. Does forumotion have the ability to number posts? For example could this one be tagged as #300 or whatever number this one happens to be.
StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

Post by StAugustineFL Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:58 pm

Now that I click on the latest topics I get dumped to the last page. Just my opinion but I think you should flip it back san. The "quick reply" is also at the bottom of the thread and prevents mucho scrolling.
StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

Post by JRnOldsmar Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:00 pm

sangria wrote:

Hi Largo...

I guess it was never an issue, because we all just clicked on the scrolling comment at the top left of the page and it takes you to the last post.  :-)

Hey Sangria,

I think this is what Largo was looking for.  I think the challenge is when you're on this page and you do a refresh.  The only way that I have found a Refresh to remain on this page is to always click on a page number to get here.  (i.e.  Click Florida Blog, opens a new tab; then click on the latest page number to get here.)  Then, of course, you have to watch for a new page to open.  I have found that any other action(s) to get here, and refresh takes you back to the main chat page.  Not 'plainin'; just a different look/feel.  Us old farts can be slow to adapt sometimes.  Wink
JRnOldsmar
JRnOldsmar

Back to top Go down

Post by StAugustineFL Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:03 pm

JRnOldsmar wrote:

Hey Sangria,

I think this is what Largo was looking for.  I think the challenge is when you're on this page and you do a refresh.  The only way that I have found a Refresh to remain on this page is to always click on a page number to get here.  (i.e.  Click Florida Blog, opens a new tab; then click on the latest page number to get here.)  Then, of course, you have to watch for a new page to open.  I have found that any other action(s) to get here, and refresh takes you back to the main chat page.  Not 'plainin'; just a different look/feel.  Us old farts can be slow to adapt sometimes.  Wink

You were replying to one JR. Now I'm going to be in the doghouse with san. breakdance
StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:42 pm

StAugustineFL wrote:
JRnOldsmar wrote:

Hey Sangria,

You were replying to one JR.  Now I'm going to be in the doghouse with san.  breakdance

Uggh... Not sure I like newest comments first and having to scroll backwards to read. Seems harder to read. For me anyway.

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by sangria Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:04 pm

BillsfaninSoFla wrote:

Uggh... Not sure I like newest comments first and having to scroll backwards to read.   Seems harder to read.  For me anyway.  

Well, that's an easy fix - I just changed it back!!![/quote]

Last edited by sangria on Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
sangria
sangria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm

Thanks lol. But I'll adapt to whatever everyone prefers.

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by sangria Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm

JRnOldsmar wrote:

Hey Sangria,

Hey JR!

I'm not sure I follow you..... When I am on this page and do a "refresh" it brings me right back to this page, not a different page number.
sangria
sangria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sangria Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:10 pm

This is how I generally manuever around...

1)  Open Thunderbolt Weather
2)  Look at top left (above the FL BLog widget)
3)  Read the scrolling "Latest topics"
4)  Click on the one I want to see, and it takes me to the most recent comment in the topic

That widget doesn't auto update - you have to refresh your page to see if a new comment has been posted.  When you refresh, it will take you back to the same page you were on, but the widget will have updated with any new comments.

CLOSED New Florida Weather Blog (and Mobile!) - Page 7 RoPAnG7
sangria
sangria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JRnOldsmar Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:49 pm

StAugustineFL wrote:
JRnOldsmar wrote:

Hey Sangria,

You were replying to one JR.  Now I'm going to be in the doghouse with san.  breakdance

Yes, Aug. We have been informed that you are the young'un here! But I would rather believe that BillsFan has you beat!
JRnOldsmar
JRnOldsmar

Back to top Go down

Post by JRnOldsmar Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:04 pm

sangria wrote:This is how I generally manuever around...

1)  Open Thunderbolt Weather
2)  Look at top left (above the FL BLog widget)
3)  Read the scrolling "Latest topics"
4)  Click on the one I want to see, and it takes me to the most recent comment in the topic

That widget doesn't auto update - you have to refresh your page to see if a new comment has been posted.  When you refresh, it will take you back to the same page you were on, but the widget will have updated with any new comments.

Hey San. All of that is clear. Thanks.

Not really out to get too deep here. Wink I have adapted to my way of being here, and it works. If it changes, I will adapt once again. Smile Maybe one day, I'll be off the work laptop (which causes some of my challenges) and making better use of my personal tablet.

But I am glad that we flipped over again.
JRnOldsmar
JRnOldsmar

Back to top Go down

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:13 pm

If 45 is the youngest, I cannot beat that!

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:24 am

San..Let me try to say this a different way...IF...I give a former WU blogger the link to this site...he/she clicks it and..OK they come to our blog here....now in thinking the WU way..they will see our page 1 and there isn't anything telling them that the current new postings are way back on page 7 etc... I'm not complaining..just mentioning new bloggers here may not know where..the newest posting is on what page....for myself its no problem ok...and thanks ..I hope ive said this right lol..
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:30 am

well local met here is saying no rain here this week,but there IS a very slight chance for a passing shower fri/sat and breezy...so sprinklers on lol but I'm enjoying the warmer temps this week.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by PuppyToes Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:16 am

Hi everyone! New blog? When does the old one die, so to speak? I can't believe this dry weather; my sprinklers have been working overtime. I sure hope Largo you're right and we do catch some rain soon. Love the 80 degree weather so no complaining here. You still making coffee??
PuppyToes
PuppyToes

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:34 am

well its about 4 30am Tuesday and it looks like some heavy fog around jacksonville all the way out to lake city area's..drive safely there if its still around when you go to work ok.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:36 am

Good early Tuesday morning folks..dogs woke me up real early this morning gee lol...temps in the low 60's here not cold at all..looks like the warm temps are here to stay now huh..well hae a great day everyone!!
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:13 am

seems like a touch cooler today along the gulf coast......CLOSED New Florida Weather Blog (and Mobile!) - Page 7 Image13
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:17 am

by Friday northern Florida should be watching this,just in case...CLOSED New Florida Weather Blog (and Mobile!) - Page 7 Day3otlk_0730
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by JRnOldsmar Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:58 am

PuppyToes wrote:Hi everyone! New blog? When does the old one die, so to speak? I can't believe this dry weather; my sprinklers have been working overtime. I sure hope Largo you're right and we do catch some rain soon. Love the 80 degree weather so no complaining here. You still making coffee??

Welcome PuppyToes. You're in W.Pasco, aren't you?
JRnOldsmar
JRnOldsmar

Back to top Go down

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:25 am

Good morning everyone. Another sunny, soon to be warm day here in Fort Lauderdale.

Welcome PuppyToes!

Morning JR, Largo. Yes, Largo, are you on a coffee strike? Laughing

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:26 am

also good morning to St. Aug, Gome. San and anyone else I may have missed.

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by gomexwx Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:03 am

LargoFL wrote:San..Let me try to say this a different way...IF...I give a former WU blogger the link to this site...he/she clicks it and..OK they come to our blog here....now in thinking the WU way..they will see our page 1 and there isn't anything telling them that the current new postings are way back on page 7 etc... I'm not complaining..just mentioning new bloggers here may not know where..the newest posting is on what page....for myself its no problem ok...and thanks ..I hope ive said this right lol..

since this site started it has always just been a speck on the web. We all just placed the things we wanted or needed for tracking canes on the front page. With only a small number of users we have a lot of "Vacant Rooms" lmao

But it's time to grow and with growing comes growing pains...
but we can make them easier as we grow...

San break out a big ole suggestion box and place it on the front page....with in reason all of us and the wonderful new members can make this a great home and a first stop during hurricane season...

This will please 99% but you can't do anything about that 1% mm
gomexwx
gomexwx

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:01 pm

PuppyToes wrote:Hi everyone! New blog? When does the old one die, so to speak? I can't believe this dry weather; my sprinklers have been working overtime. I sure hope Largo you're right and we do catch some rain soon. Love the 80 degree weather so no complaining here. You still making coffee?? hiya PT...in looking at the GFS it seems FRIDAY may be our shot at getting some rain here,sure hope it vertifies,my sprinklers on also lol....yes I think i'll start making the morning coffee post too lol...
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:04 pm

well GFS is saying FRIDAY may yet turn out to be one rainy kind of day huh..CLOSED New Florida Weather Blog (and Mobile!) - Page 7 Gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_seus_13
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:14 pm

well as for the first page..forget I said anything ok..i see puppy toes found us and posted, so it looks like everything is ok...im thinking once doc kills the WU blogs..MORE Florida folks will find us and this blog will indeed grow..im happy for that and I hope it comes true...as you can see I myself during storm times am a heavy poster especially during the day when most of you are working,so I can keep the blog updated with the warnings etc..especially if a Tropical system threatens Florida...I hope that's ok with you folks?...well lets keep our fingers crossed for Friday's rains..sure could use a few inches here by me whew..ground is so dry and..the temps are getting warmer too now....I remember back on my old puter...I used to blog in an old blog way back in the early 2006-7 era...and in that blog...they used a coffee post in the morning..sort of like a daily roll call so they knew who was online that day....me?..i make a coffee post because I love coffee lol...well i'll try to start it tomorrow ok.....well enough from me..thank you folks for making a Great friendly Florida blog here..its surely needed.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:47 pm

lets keep a good eye on Friday's storm front..might be some severe storms..im watching out for any line of storms reaching down into the gulf,but i'll wait to see what NWS Tampa is saying maybe thurs night or early Friday morning...there is a large area of possible severe storms etc over in Alabama etc for thursday
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:52 pm

see this is for Thursday, and mets are saying this will be moving eastward this time...CLOSED New Florida Weather Blog (and Mobile!) - Page 7 Noaad3
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:54 pm

well local met on his 7-day has upped the rain chances here to 40 percent and the storm system is still days away...that number might just go up hopefully lol...watch..i only get a sprinkle lol
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by gomexwx Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:16 pm

modification is the key factor...last system here yesterday created thunderstorms 60 miles inland. but here all we got was a drop in humidity...lol yesterday this time I had 85%....today 54%

gomexwx
gomexwx

Back to top Go down

Post by JRnOldsmar Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:17 pm

Oops. Lost a comment. I think I hit Draft button, and now I can't find it. Wink Luckily it's in my clipboard. Smile
JRnOldsmar
JRnOldsmar

Back to top Go down

Post by JRnOldsmar Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:20 pm

sangria wrote:
Hey JR!

I'm not sure I follow you.....   When I am  on this page and do a "refresh" it brings me right back to this page, not a different page number.

Hey San,
Boring day this morning, so I did a write up on this.  To keep from cluttering the blog with a bunch of screenshots, I'm trying to upload a word doc.  We'll see if this works.  (this could be a really dangerous function -- a lot of bad stuff can make it into these file types)

Added: Well it's not dangerous if max file size is zero. Wink
JRnOldsmar
JRnOldsmar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next