Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hurricane Season 2020
CLOSED  Florida weather and Tropical season weather - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 9:09 am by BillsfaninSoFla

» summer 2019 hurricane season
CLOSED  Florida weather and Tropical season weather - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 9:56 am by StAugustineFL

» April-May Florida weather and local events etc
CLOSED  Florida weather and Tropical season weather - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 11:56 am by StPeteFLwx

» NASCAR 2019
CLOSED  Florida weather and Tropical season weather - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 4:37 pm by StAugustineFL

» Late January through February outlook
CLOSED  Florida weather and Tropical season weather - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 3:43 pm by LargoFL

» FLORIDA/ALABAMA AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON WEATHER
CLOSED  Florida weather and Tropical season weather - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 12:10 pm by LargoFL

» NASCAR 2018
CLOSED  Florida weather and Tropical season weather - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 6:34 pm by StAugustineFL

» CLOSED Florida/Alabama Blog - October Tropical Mischief
CLOSED  Florida weather and Tropical season weather - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 2:18 pm by LargoFL

Florida Blog
Southeast Radar Loop
Kamala Severe Warnings
Photobucket
Warnings
WPC 5 Day Precip
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

chat  blog  florida  

CLOSED Florida weather and Tropical season weather

+6
j3nnyb3an
BillsfaninSoFla
StAugustineFL
sangria
JRnOldsmar
LargoFL
10 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

CLOSED  Florida weather and Tropical season weather - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Florida weather and Tropical season weather

Post by severstorm Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:27 am

LargoFL wrote:Good Saturday Morning Folks!! I guess more showers again today,but we still need the rain to erase the drought and it IS our rainy season huh...well anything tropical..track wise is still unknown but..maybe by later today they should have or tomorrow may have a good idea what's going to happen and where..no use us guessing huh...either way more rain is coming for us LOL....................well Blogs COFFEE is perking for when you get here..grab a cup and relax...have a great day everyone

Morning All,
Largo thanks for the coffee. Yesterday was a very slow drive. Largo was right. For me was the rain. it rained so hard on the east side of Tampa. Monster puddles yesterday. I got .76 in the bucket and that puts me at 7.67 for the month.
Have a great weekend All!!! Very Happy
John Z-hills

severstorm

Back to top Go down

CLOSED  Florida weather and Tropical season weather - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Florida weather and Tropical season weather

Post by LargoFL Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:49 am

severstorm wrote:
LargoFL wrote:Good Saturday Morning Folks!! I guess more showers again today,but we still need the rain to erase the drought and it IS our rainy season huh...well anything tropical..track wise is still unknown but..maybe by later today they should have or tomorrow may have a good idea what's going to happen and where..no use us guessing huh...either way more rain is coming for us LOL....................well Blogs COFFEE is perking for when you get here..grab a cup and relax...have a great day everyone

Morning All,
Largo thanks for the coffee. Yesterday was a very slow drive. Largo was right. For me was the rain. it rained so hard on the east side of Tampa. Monster puddles yesterday. I got .76 in the bucket and that puts me at 7.67 for the month.
Have a great weekend All!!! Very Happy
John Z-hills
Good Morning John nice rain total for the month by you..yeah bad driving day for sure yesterday.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by sangria Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:34 am

Good morning everyone!

.62" for me through 7am. I must have gotten a little spit last night, because .55" of that came from that nice cell that popped up around here yesterday morning.

West flow in place, so interior zones are in the best position today. There is a little onshore precip up in the Crystal River/Homosassa area this morning, but that won't last long.
sangria
sangria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:45 am

CLOSED  Florida weather and Tropical season weather - Page 2 Gfsp_mslp_wind_us_14
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:06 am

Good morning! We got about 2.25 yesterday.
Traveling to Sarasota for Father's day lunch today and back home this afternoon. Hopefully no bad storms on the alley!

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by StAugustineFL Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:13 am

Morning. Had to punch into work for a spell this morning.

Glad you made it back safely Largo. Safe travels to you today bills! Looks a tad drier today overall but you never know where a storm will pop.

It's rained 6 days in a row here but cumulatively the total is .88". No complaints but I'm waiting for a good dumping. It'll probably happen today with the lower rain chances. The Murphy's Law of weather.
StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:15 am

BillsfaninSoFla wrote:Good morning!  We got about 2.25 yesterday.  
Traveling to Sarasota for  Father's  day lunch today and back home this afternoon.  Hopefully no bad storms on the alley!
good morning billsfan, have a safe trip
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:18 am

StAugustineFL wrote:Morning.  Had to punch into work for a spell this morning.

Glad you made it back safely Largo.  Safe travels to you today bills!  Looks a tad drier today overall but you never know where a storm will pop.

It's rained 6 days in a row here but cumulatively the total is .88".  No complaints but I'm waiting for a good dumping.  It'll probably happen today with the lower rain chances.  The Murphy's Law of weather.
good morning Aug..good luck on the rain.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:20 am

ok NOW GFS is going with the CMC in placing a LOW by big bend/Panhandle area's Tuesday/wenesday or so..CLOSED  Florida weather and Tropical season weather - Page 2 Gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_15
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:23 am

well regardless of wind..could be a whole lot of tropical moisture coming up the gulf coast of Florida mon/tues/wednesday
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by StAugustineFL Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:24 am

LargoFL wrote:ok NOW GFS is going with the CMC in placing a LOW by big bend/Panhandle area's Tuesday/wenesday or so..CLOSED  Florida weather and Tropical season weather - Page 2 Gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_15

It'll be interesting to see what happens. The Euro hasn't budged on the potential system going west. Reminds me of Debby from 2012. Euro wanted west, GFS wanted east. GFS won. That was a June storm too. We shall see what happens. Not much going on down there yet aside from some unsettled weather.
StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:07 pm

StAugustineFL wrote:
LargoFL wrote:ok NOW GFS is going with the CMC in placing a LOW by big bend/Panhandle area's Tuesday/wenesday or so..CLOSED  Florida weather and Tropical season weather - Page 2 Gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_15

It'll be interesting to see what happens.  The Euro hasn't budged on the potential system going west.  Reminds me of Debby from 2012.  Euro wanted west, GFS wanted east.  GFS won.  That was a June storm too.  We shall see what happens.  Not much going on down there yet aside from some unsettled weather.
I'm not at all sure this LOW coming to the panhandle is the tropical thing the Euro is watching Aug..it could be..just a LOW that forms from all the tropical disturbances down south OR..the tail end of this front moving thru the south..but whatever it turtns out to be..someone is going to get a ton of rain,perhaps all of us along the gulf coast as it moves to the panhandle...now IF models still say its going to go up there..i'll be watching it very closely here..dont take much to send a couple of water spouts this way etc.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:08 pm

someone said the panhandle area's have gotten ALOT of rain up there lately..surely what they don't need are 4-10 inches more huh..gee.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:10 pm

now 12Z GFS puts the Low into miss/ala ...stay tuned............................CLOSED  Florida weather and Tropical season weather - Page 2 Gfs_mslp_pcpn_watl_16
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by JRnOldsmar Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:16 pm

LargoFL wrote:gee what an awful trip for me yesterday over to Orlando airport..rains off and on, A lot of traffic slowdowns going there....but it was coming Home that was terrible...accident after accident,rain shower after shower..i think almost to Tampa we didn't get above 40mph,Most area's it was down to 10-15 mph..what DONT people Understand..you Don't Tailgate on a highway?..accident after accident..2-3-4 cars hit from behind...well we got home ourselves safely.we know better to leave a safe distance between the car in front of you..a simple trip from Orlando to Largo..usually a 2 2 and a half hours..took 4 hour I/2 hours...and I have No idea...why..traffic was soooo heavy..Friday was a work day no?...well glad I'm home lol...nice and peaceful here

Glad you play it safe, and made it home that way. I used to work in Orlando. Friday afternoons are typically bad, due to folks starting their weekends early and heading toward the coast.
JRnOldsmar
JRnOldsmar

Back to top Go down

Post by JRnOldsmar Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:20 pm

Hot sweaty morning, working in the yard. Noon brought a refreshing light sprinkle. It has slowly built to a nice shower. Smile
JRnOldsmar
JRnOldsmar

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:38 pm

JRnOldsmar wrote:
LargoFL wrote:gee what an awful trip for me yesterday over to Orlando airport..rains off and on, A lot of traffic slowdowns going there....but it was coming Home that was terrible...accident after accident,rain shower after shower..i think almost to Tampa we didn't get above 40mph,Most area's it was down to 10-15 mph..what DONT people Understand..you Don't Tailgate on a highway?..accident after accident..2-3-4 cars hit from behind...well we got home ourselves safely.we know better to leave a safe distance between the car in front of you..a simple trip from Orlando to Largo..usually a 2 2 and a half hours..took 4 hour I/2 hours...and I have No idea...why..traffic was soooo heavy..Friday was a work day no?...well glad I'm home lol...nice and peaceful here

Glad you play it safe, and made it home that way.  I used to work in Orlando.  Friday afternoons are typically bad, due to folks starting their weekends early and heading toward the coast.
oh man it was Bad JR,from Orlando to oh just after Lakeland I counted 6 accidents..every one of them off to the side of the roaday and all of them happened from someone hitting them from behind..it was awful..every few miles..another one etc...and then the rain showers added to the mix...then we got into tampa around 6 30 or so PM and traffic was back to normal all the way home..whew I was sure glad to pull into my garage lol...home safe.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:39 pm

well showers are beginning here close to Tampa Bay..my guess is heading inland in awhile...CLOSED  Florida weather and Tropical season weather - Page 2 1497714241
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:42 pm

well I hope Billsfan has a safe trip to Sarasota..Doesn't seem to be any large storms down there..
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by SWFLWx Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:42 pm

I thought something was cooking to the N:

Special Weather Statement
National Weather Service Tampa Bay Area Ruskin FL
338 PM EDT SAT JUN 17 2017

FLZ061-162-165-262-265-172030-
Coastal Charlotte-DeSoto-Inland Charlotte-Inland Lee-Coastal Lee-

...AN AREA OF STRONG THUNDERSTORMS WILL AFFECT CHARLOTTE...SOUTHERN
DESOTO AND LEE COUNTIES...

At 337 PM EDT, strong thunderstorms were clustered 7 miles northeast
of Palmona Park, or 10 miles north of Fort Myers, moving northeast at
20 mph.

Winds in excess of 30 mph are possible with this storm.

Locations impacted include...
Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Lehigh Acres, East Dunbar, Palmona Park,
Southwest Florida Airport, Harlem Heights, Lochmoor Waterway Estates,
Babcock Webb Wma, Cypress Lake, San Carlos Park, McGregor, Babcock
Ranch, Pine Manor, Charleston Park, Olga, Charlotte County Airport,
Buckingham, Villas and Three Oaks.

Torrential rainfall is also occurring with this storm, and may cause
localized flooding. Do not drive your vehicle through flooded
roadways.

Frequent cloud to ground lightning is occurring with this storm.
Lightning can strike 10 miles away from a thunderstorm. Seek a safe
shelter inside a building or vehicle.

LAT...LON 2645 8193 2720 8205 2703 8156 2670 8156
2632 8169 2631 8172
TIME...MOT...LOC 1937Z 209DEG 17KT 2677 8181

$$

TBW
SWFLWx
SWFLWx

Back to top Go down

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:05 pm

SWFLWx wrote:I thought something was cooking to the N:

20 mph.

roadways.

2632 8169 2631 8172

$$

TBW

hi! Unfortunately we drove through part of that.. He could only go about 20 mph. So many idiots still driving fast, I don't know how they could see that's for sure. I think we actually missed the absolute worst. We left Sarasota (Bee Ridge exit) around 2:15 and were at the Shell Factory exit around 3:15. We hit a rough patch around that area, then another from Estero to Bonita Springs, and another at Naples. It cleared up once we got on the Alley. Once on the alley 5 minutes, I checked the radar and it was a solid red and purplish line from NTM down Bonita Springs. Glad we left when we did and so happy to be home! Time to relax with an adult beverage (or two) lol

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by SWFLWx Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:33 pm

BillsfaninSoFla wrote:
SWFLWx wrote:I thought something was cooking to the N:

20 mph.

roadways.

2632 8169 2631 8172

$$

TBW

hi!   Unfortunately we drove through part of that..  He could only go about 20 mph. So many idiots still driving fast, I don't know how they could see that's for sure.  I think we actually missed the absolute worst.  We left Sarasota (Bee Ridge exit) around 2:15 and were at the Shell Factory exit around 3:15.  We hit a rough patch around that area, then another from Estero to Bonita Springs, and another at Naples.  It cleared up once we got on the Alley.  Once on the alley 5 minutes, I checked the radar and it was a solid red and purplish line from NTM down Bonita Springs.   Glad we left when we did and so happy to be home!  Time to relax with an adult beverage (or two) lol
Glad you're home safe! I don't know how it worked out that way, but the sea breeze collisions have an uncanny way of occurring almost exactly over I-75's median. Those idiots you describe don't make afternoon driving any easier. Enjoy your drink; I know I'm fixing to have one soon! Smile
SWFLWx
SWFLWx

Back to top Go down

Post by JRnOldsmar Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:46 pm

BillsfaninSoFla wrote:
hi!   Unfortunately we drove through part of that..  He could only go about 20 mph. So many idiots still driving fast, I don't know how they could see that's for sure.  I think we actually missed the absolute worst.  We left Sarasota (Bee Ridge exit) around 2:15 and were at the Shell Factory exit around 3:15.  We hit a rough patch around that area, then another from Estero to Bonita Springs, and another at Naples.  It cleared up once we got on the Alley.  Once on the alley 5 minutes, I checked the radar and it was a solid red and purplish line from NTM down Bonita Springs.   Glad we left when we did and so happy to be home!  Time to relax with an adult beverage (or two) lol

My thoughts were with you when I saw the storms along your route this afternoon. Glad you made it home safe.
JRnOldsmar
JRnOldsmar

Back to top Go down

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:52 pm

Thanks JR and SW
You are absolutely correct SW and you would know. The WORST of it is directly over I-75. There was a nasty one on the Alley but thankfully it dissipated to just rain when we got there. Stopped at the rest stop halfway across the alley and there must have been 50 turkey vultures on the light poles with their wings all spread out to dry them. Funny sight!

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:55 pm

and maybe we aren't young kids anymore, and eyesight not as sharp, but some folks were still going so fast, scary!

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:00 am

Glad you made it home safely Billsfan...no rain at all Saturday by my house..
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:01 am

Hazardous Weather Outlook
National Weather Service Tampa Bay Ruskin FL
439 AM EDT Sun Jun 18 2017

FLZ043-050-052-056-057-061-139-142-148-149-151-155-160-162-165-
239-242-248-249-251-255-260-262-265-GMZ830-836-850-853-856-870-
873-876-182045-
Sumter-Pinellas-Polk-Hardee-Highlands-DeSoto-Coastal Levy-
Coastal Citrus-Coastal Hernando-Coastal Pasco-
Coastal Hillsborough-Coastal Manatee-Coastal Sarasota-
Coastal Charlotte-Coastal Lee-Inland Levy-Inland Citrus-
Inland Hernando-Inland Pasco-Inland Hillsborough-Inland Manatee-
Inland Sarasota-Inland Charlotte-Inland Lee-Tampa Bay waters-
Charlotte Harbor and Pine Island Sound-
Coastal waters from Tarpon Springs to Suwannee River FL out 20 NM-
Coastal waters from Englewood to Tarpon Springs FL out 20 NM-
Coastal waters from Bonita Beach to Englewood FL out 20 NM-
Waters from Tarpon Springs to Suwannee River FL out 20 to 60 NM-
Waters from Englewood to Tarpon Springs FL out 20 to 60 NM-
Waters from Bonita Beach to Englewood FL out 20 to 60 NM-
439 AM EDT Sun Jun 18 2017

This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for West Central And Southwest
Florida.

.DAY ONE...Today and Tonight.

...THUNDERSTORM IMPACT...
Scattered to numerous thunderstorms are expected this afternoon
across west central and southwest Florida. Thunderstorms that
develop will be capable of producing strong gusty winds...locally
heavy rain...and frequent deadly lightning strikes.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...Monday through Saturday.

...THUNDERSTORM IMPACT...
Numerous Showers and thunderstorms are expected Monday through
Thursday as a broad area of low pressure over the western
Caribbean lifts slowly northwestward toward the southern Gulf of
Mexico. Deep tropical moisture will advect across west central and
southwest Florida with numerous showers and thunderstorms possible
Monday through Thursday with gusty winds and locally heavy rain.
There will be an increased risk for urban and small stream
flooding next week.

.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...

Spotter activation will not be needed today.

$$

Oglesby
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:03 am

Good Sunday Morning folks no rain by me yesterday,but chances look better this afternoon evening........well our Blogs COFFEE is perking for when you get here..enjoy...have a wonderful day everyone!!
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:09 am

and tropics wise still a lot of uncertainty but..............................................CLOSED  Florida weather and Tropical season weather - Page 2 93L_tracks_latest
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:12 am

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE DAD'S OUT THERE....enjoy your special day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by sangria Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:48 am

Good Morning folks and a to all of you fathers out there, I wish you all a Happy Father's Day!!
sangria
sangria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StAugustineFL Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:48 am

Morning and Happy Father's Day as echoed by the group.

Glad you made it home safely bills. The roads seem to get more dangerous by the day.

Is the Euro starting to change its' tune? Seems a little further north now. Brings the system into the west central GOM now before going to TX whereas it was more SW GOM in previous days.

Little spit of rain again yesterday. .05". 7 days in a row with a grand total of .93" for the period.
StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

Post by StAugustineFL Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:17 am

93L static infrared loop. DMAX did it well but that convection should wane in the near term.

CLOSED  Florida weather and Tropical season weather - Page 2 OYj3gT4
StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:29 am

CLOSED  Florida weather and Tropical season weather - Page 2 Lg_24hr
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:33 am

well more models are bringing that Caribbean storm northward in their runs this morning and since the upper winds this time of year blow eastward..we in Florida should..be getting some heavier rains from it..now how intense..will depend on its Real track and how close it comes to Florida..there are..a few models taking it into the panhandle area...so we stay tuned and remain watchful thru the next few days...............we never really know..what these storms do or where its really headed huh.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:54 am

Jenny..next 2-3-4 days stay a lil Extra alert up there,some models DO take this coming storm Into the panhandle somewhere,,still some uncertainty on track and intensity....might be a good idea if all of us around the gulf, just prepare,watch the models and be ready, just in case huh.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:57 am

so far I do see the models bringing the storm into the gulf, what I don't see so far..is any saying the storm will right hook into central or southern florida...so far anyway,remembering nothing today has Formed yet..so the tracks are still guesswork huh.....stay tuned and heed any local warnings for YOUR area..i know I sure will lol
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by gomexwx Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:23 am

LargoFL wrote:so far I do see the models bringing the storm into the gulf, what I don't see so far..is any saying the storm will right hook into central or southern florida...so far anyway,remembering nothing today has Formed yet..so the tracks are still guesswork huh.....stay tuned and heed any local warnings for YOUR area..i know I sure will lol

I think the next 36-48 hours we will have our answer on this system..
gomexwx
gomexwx

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:36 am

gomexwx wrote:
LargoFL wrote:so far I do see the models bringing the storm into the gulf, what I don't see so far..is any saying the storm will right hook into central or southern florida...so far anyway,remembering nothing today has Formed yet..so the tracks are still guesswork huh.....stay tuned and heed any local warnings for YOUR area..i know I sure will lol

I think the next 36-48 hours we will have our answer on this system..
good morning Gome..yes I think your right there..Monday afternoon's runs might give us the clue to where its going to go,might get to TS or might just be heavy rains with some winds..no one knows yet huh
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:38 am

well no rain at my place in a few days,i hope this verifies later today...............................Area Forecast Discussion
National Weather Service Tampa Bay Ruskin FL
919 AM EDT Sun Jun 18 2017

...Quiet Start to the Day with Thunderstorms Likely Across Most of
the Forecast Area After 3 pm...

Tropical moisture surges northward across the forecast area this
afternoon. Precipitable water in Ruskin sounding was 1.82" while Key
West had 2.07". The added moisture aloft will lead to isolated areas
of heavy rain, especially from Citrus to Lee counties where weak low
level convergence is forecast along the coast. The HRRR model
suggests the storms develop and increase in coverage after 3 pm.

&&
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:43 am

on the 12Z runs..a few now DO.....take the storm into central or northern Florida,stay tuned..CLOSED  Florida weather and Tropical season weather - Page 2 93L_tracks_latest
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:45 am

my guess is..no one...knows what this coming storm will do or where it will go...if it EVER does form huh..hopefully just a rain maker and no damage to anyone.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by gomexwx Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:57 am

Shear will increase as it heads North...But this is not in stone as the frontal system forecasted to bring the Shear may not slide as far South because of High pressure over the Northern Gulf...Then add a tropical storm to the mix and that system may stall early allowing a possible window...time tells all.
gomexwx
gomexwx

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:22 am

CLOSED  Florida weather and Tropical season weather - Page 2 June18AM
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:32 am

Nam Model for early Tuesday Morning................................................CLOSED  Florida weather and Tropical season weather - Page 2 Fl17
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:50 am

BILLSFAN.....MATT posted twice over in Doc's blog today..i cant message him to give this blog's addy over there..maybe someone can do it..you have to scroll down the comments he made two posts there. I know some here would like him to join in with us here huh,i surely miss our old WU blog but this one is good too.

Last edited by LargoFL on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:51 am

ok I have things to do today..BBL
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:05 am

Good morning! Happy Father's day!

HOT & sunny so far today. All week they were saying expect rain today. Maybe later.

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by StAugustineFL Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:36 pm

LargoFL wrote:BILLSFAN.....MATT posted twice over in Doc's blog today..i cant message him to give this blog's addy over there..maybe someone can do it..you have to scroll down the comments he made two posts there. I know some here would like him to join in with us here huh,i surely miss our old WU blog but this one is good too.

There is no longer WU mail Largo so no way to message folks.  Only way is to put it out there on public domain for all to see.

I miss some of the WU member blogs but don't miss the main at all.  Their new format stinks as far as I'm concerned and I only use the site now for their radars.  It helps my BP as well, lol

Last edited by StAugustineFL on Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:36 pm

Looks like Sarasota getting a good storm right now......................................CLOSED  Florida weather and Tropical season weather - Page 2 1497803581
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next