Latest topics
» 8-13-17 FLORIDA/ALABAMA WEATHER
Today at 7:40 pm by BillsfaninSoFla

» TROUBLE IN THE TROPICS, Coming Soon to a Body of Water near you.....
Today at 4:14 pm by StAugustineFL

» NASCAR 2017
Yesterday at 11:07 am by BillsfaninSoFla

» CLOSED 7-25 FLORIDA/ALABAMA Tropical season weather
Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:06 am by sangria

» Apollo 12 Landing Site
Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:00 pm by sangria

» APOLLO LANDING SITES
Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:28 am by sangria

» CLOSED 7-1-17 Florida/Alabama Weather
Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:31 pm by JRnOldsmar

» A Crisis for Your Devices
Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:08 pm by StAugustineFL

Florida Blog
Southeast Radar Loop
Kamala Severe Warnings
Photobucket
Warnings
WPC 5 Day Precip
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords


CLOSED 7-1-17 Florida/Alabama Weather

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CLOSED 7-1-17 Florida/Alabama Weather

Post by BillsfaninSoFla on Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:11 pm

Man oh man is it HOT out there today. 94/feels like 111! No cloud cover all day

Shocked

BillsfaninSoFla

Posts : 417
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2017-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: CLOSED 7-1-17 Florida/Alabama Weather

Post by LargoFL on Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:47 pm

BillsfaninSoFla wrote:Man oh man is it HOT out there today. 94/feels like 111!  No cloud cover all day

Shocked
yes same here,partly cloudy skies and HOT and HUMID for sure.

LargoFL

Posts : 3151
Reputation : 100
Join date : 2017-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: CLOSED 7-1-17 Florida/Alabama Weather

Post by LargoFL on Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:49 pm

I'm glad you finally got some good rain up there WD..i picked up a half inch, maybe a lil more yesterday,nothing so far today yet.

LargoFL

Posts : 3151
Reputation : 100
Join date : 2017-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: CLOSED 7-1-17 Florida/Alabama Weather

Post by sangria on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:07 pm

That was a nice chunk of rain you got WD. The same thing pretty much happened here this weekend. Everyone around me picked up good rains on Saturday but me. I did end up with 1" from yesterday though, so I'm a happy camper.
avatar
sangria
Admin

Posts : 1519
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2012-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: CLOSED 7-1-17 Florida/Alabama Weather

Post by JRnOldsmar on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:03 pm

Good dry-out day, but it was toasty. After 3 mostly cloudy days of .6-ish each, it's good here.

I was down in your neck of Pinellas today, Largo. Seminole and Indian Rock Beach. I like what they've done with Walsingham Park. That's near where I lived for a year.

Hoping relief for you, BillsFan.
avatar
JRnOldsmar

Posts : 361
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2017-03-05
Location : Oldsmar, FL

Back to top Go down

Re: CLOSED 7-1-17 Florida/Alabama Weather

Post by LargoFL on Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:09 am

JRnOldsmar wrote:Good dry-out day, but it was toasty. After 3 mostly cloudy days of .6-ish each, it's good here.

I was down in your neck of Pinellas today, Largo. Seminole and Indian Rock Beach. I like what they've done with Walsingham Park. That's near where I lived for a year.

Hoping relief for you, BillsFan.
yeah,little by little they are really doing a good job with the parks etc around the area...and yes it sure was..HOT whew.

LargoFL

Posts : 3151
Reputation : 100
Join date : 2017-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: CLOSED 7-1-17 Florida/Alabama Weather

Post by LargoFL on Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:12 am

Good Tuesday Morning folks!..NWS is saying low chances for rain today around tampa bay..about 20% chance....local met is thinking heat index could reach 105 today whew,time to limit outdoors huh...well Blogs COFFEE is perking for when you get here enjoy..have a wonderful day folks!

LargoFL

Posts : 3151
Reputation : 100
Join date : 2017-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: CLOSED 7-1-17 Florida/Alabama Weather

Post by severstorm on Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:26 am

Morning All, Got pounded yesterday afternoon twice.
End up with no power for awhile and still no internet service. Wasn't home but girlfriend said it was bad and lots of very close lightning. Had 1.22 in the bucket yesterday and that put me up to 4.47 for the month.
Have a great day all!!!
John Z-hills

severstorm

Posts : 75
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2017-03-14
Age : 54
Location : Zephyrhills

Back to top Go down

Re: CLOSED 7-1-17 Florida/Alabama Weather

Post by LargoFL on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:03 am

severstorm wrote:Morning All, Got pounded yesterday afternoon twice.
End up with no power for awhile and still no internet service. Wasn't home but girlfriend said it was bad and lots of very close lightning. Had 1.22 in the bucket yesterday and that put me up to 4.47 for the month.
Have a great day all!!!
John Z-hills
good morning john,yes the lightning in those storms last few days was simply awful..sorry you lost power etc..but you got some good rain too..have a great day

LargoFL

Posts : 3151
Reputation : 100
Join date : 2017-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: CLOSED 7-1-17 Florida/Alabama Weather

Post by BillsfaninSoFla on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:28 am

LargoFL wrote:
JRnOldsmar wrote:Good dry-out day, but it was toasty. After 3 mostly cloudy days of .6-ish each, it's good here.

I was down in your neck of Pinellas today, Largo. Seminole and Indian Rock Beach. I like what they've done with Walsingham Park. That's near where I lived for a year.

Hoping relief for you, BillsFan.
yeah,little by little they are really doing a good job with the parks etc around the area...and yes it sure was..HOT whew.

Whatever happened to the powers that be putting in that Zip-Line ride in your park?

BillsfaninSoFla

Posts : 417
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2017-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: CLOSED 7-1-17 Florida/Alabama Weather

Post by BillsfaninSoFla on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:30 am

Good morning. Another clear, hot day. Let's see, only three more months of this garbage. Have a good day all.

BillsfaninSoFla

Posts : 417
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2017-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: CLOSED 7-1-17 Florida/Alabama Weather

Post by BillsfaninSoFla on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:51 am

Nearest WU station to me says 94/124! I'm guessing that's an error but it is freaking miserable out there. Pity the folks (like my hubby) that work outside.

BillsfaninSoFla

Posts : 417
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2017-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: CLOSED 7-1-17 Florida/Alabama Weather

Post by LargoFL on Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:24 pm

BillsfaninSoFla wrote:
LargoFL wrote:
JRnOldsmar wrote:Good dry-out day, but it was toasty. After 3 mostly cloudy days of .6-ish each, it's good here.

I was down in your neck of Pinellas today, Largo. Seminole and Indian Rock Beach. I like what they've done with Walsingham Park. That's near where I lived for a year.

Hoping relief for you, BillsFan.
yeah,little by little they are really doing a good job with the parks etc around the area...and yes it sure was..HOT whew.

Whatever happened to the powers that be putting in that Zip-Line  ride in your park?
well all my neighbors and myself went to the council meeting and in no uncertain terms told them we do NOT want it and,someone told them we are taking names for which council members vote Yes on it for when election time comes again LOL..seemed to work..the idea was killed off and NO ZipLine for our park.......I found out first hand you Can..fight city hall LOL...but in reality...there were realtime issues with the company who wanted to Build the Zipline...like having to Pay..for new Bathrooms and New parking..so they too opted out.....imagine...city hall trying full blast to set up an amusement park Right next to where YOU live.....that's what would..have happened.......................................in in the months after...im seeing most of the cities in my county. trying to find ways..to make My county..a big tourist attractive county......................well we already have great beaches etc....but some want MORE money..which is what its really all about huh...not caring what we..the residents of the county who live here..want.

LargoFL

Posts : 3151
Reputation : 100
Join date : 2017-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: CLOSED 7-1-17 Florida/Alabama Weather

Post by JRnOldsmar on Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:26 pm

LargoFL wrote:
well all my neighbors and myself went to the council meeting and in no uncertain terms told them we do NOT want it and,someone told them we are taking names for which council members vote Yes on it for when election time comes again LOL..seemed to work..the idea was killed off and NO ZipLine for our park.......I found out first hand you Can..fight city hall LOL...but in reality...there were realtime issues with the company who wanted to Build the Zipline...like having to Pay..for new Bathrooms and New parking..so they too opted out.....imagine...city hall trying full blast to set up an amusement park Right next to where YOU live.....that's what would..have happened.......................................in in the months after...im seeing most of the cities in my county. trying to find ways..to make My county..a big tourist attractive county......................well we already have great beaches etc....but some want MORE money..which is what its really all about huh...not caring what we..the residents of the county who live here..want.

Good news, Largo.  Congrats.

You can always come up to Oldsmar, if you get a hankering to go ziplining!
avatar
JRnOldsmar

Posts : 361
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2017-03-05
Location : Oldsmar, FL

Back to top Go down

Re: CLOSED 7-1-17 Florida/Alabama Weather

Post by sangria on Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:30 pm

avatar
sangria
Admin

Posts : 1519
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2012-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: CLOSED 7-1-17 Florida/Alabama Weather

Post by JRnOldsmar on Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:31 pm

Oops!

avatar
JRnOldsmar

Posts : 361
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2017-03-05
Location : Oldsmar, FL

Back to top Go down

Re: CLOSED 7-1-17 Florida/Alabama Weather

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum