Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hurricane Season 2020
FLORIDA/ALABAMA AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON WEATHER - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 9:09 am by BillsfaninSoFla

» summer 2019 hurricane season
FLORIDA/ALABAMA AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON WEATHER - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 9:56 am by StAugustineFL

» April-May Florida weather and local events etc
FLORIDA/ALABAMA AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON WEATHER - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 11:56 am by StPeteFLwx

» NASCAR 2019
FLORIDA/ALABAMA AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON WEATHER - Page 16 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 4:37 pm by StAugustineFL

» Late January through February outlook
FLORIDA/ALABAMA AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON WEATHER - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 3:43 pm by LargoFL

» FLORIDA/ALABAMA AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON WEATHER
FLORIDA/ALABAMA AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON WEATHER - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 12:10 pm by LargoFL

» NASCAR 2018
FLORIDA/ALABAMA AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON WEATHER - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 6:34 pm by StAugustineFL

» CLOSED Florida/Alabama Blog - October Tropical Mischief
FLORIDA/ALABAMA AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON WEATHER - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 2:18 pm by LargoFL

Florida Blog
Southeast Radar Loop
Kamala Severe Warnings
Photobucket
Warnings
WPC 5 Day Precip
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

florida  blog  chat  

FLORIDA/ALABAMA AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON WEATHER

+4
JRnOldsmar
StPeteFLwx
severstorm
LargoFL
8 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

FLORIDA/ALABAMA AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON WEATHER - Page 16 Empty Re: FLORIDA/ALABAMA AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON WEATHER

Post by LargoFL Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:59 pm

StAugustineFL wrote:A "surprise" tsunami hit Indonesia overnight.  222 casualties, 843 injured, 28 missing.  It's believed to have been caused from a volcanic eruption.

yes,underwater landslide from a volcano and IF i heard the news person right..the Original Volcano that made made one ... erupted long ago in time..killed over 300,000..name starts with a K i believe...geez
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

FLORIDA/ALABAMA AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON WEATHER - Page 16 Empty Re: FLORIDA/ALABAMA AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON WEATHER

Post by LargoFL Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:01 pm

should we make a new blog?..can you Aug??
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:02 pm

hmmmm the blog can now make more pages than 15

Last edited by LargoFL on Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:11 pm

Thus headline news on CNN..........More than 164,000 pounds of ground turkey recalled; 52 more people sick in deadly salmonella outbreak..................years ago i contracted Salmonella..got sick but never thought much over it..then one day i had blood coming out of every opening in my body..filled (too Gross) filled the bowl in the toilet with blood, wife rushed me to the Hospital..for 5 days i was in a coma..when i finally woke up...doc said if i would have waited one more day i would have died....i tell you this..so you can make sure..your chicken-turkey or any food is properly,and fullly cooked..man i'll never forget that geez.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:15 pm

well about 56 here now, suns out fully and now it doesnt feel cold, another cold overnight tonight then our warm up begins..ok have a great day everyone see ya tomorrow
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by StAugustineFL Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:31 pm

I don't think there's any limit to the comments on the blogs Largo. This one can probably run 1000 pages if we let it. Maybe we let this one ride on through the holidays. I can start a new one on New Years Day to ring in 2019.

Yes, always be sure poultry is properly cooked. Glad you are here to share your experience and not 6 feet under!
StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

Post by StAugustineFL Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:34 pm

Temps in the low 60's here. I did a heavy trim of my podocarpus earlier. Must have a debris pile 4' high and 20' long sitting on the curb. The city workers will most likely skip my house on pick up day and call in a crane. No joke, lol.
StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:29 am

StAugustineFL wrote:I don't think there's any limit to the comments on the blogs Largo.  This one can probably run 1000 pages if we let it.  Maybe we let this one ride on through the holidays.  I can start a new one on New Years Day to ring in 2019.

Yes, always be sure poultry is properly cooked.  Glad you are here to share your experience and not 6 feet under!
TY Aug!!
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:30 am

FLORIDA/ALABAMA AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON WEATHER - Page 16 Image13
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:35 am

Good Monday Morning and...Happy Christmas EVE!!!!...gee we did alot of shopping yesterday, i cannot believe how Bad the traffic was here, and it seemed like the traffic lights were slowed down!!..grrr..the malls we went to were packed with people..i was so happy to get home lol..well we are one the eve of the big day..be safe and drive carefully ok..alot are not paying attention on the roadways
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:20 am

ah daylight comes, seems to get colder..about 41-42 degree's and luckily there is no wind whew..but..our warm up begins for the week starting today and by the weekend it will be 80 again.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:09 am

After a COLD morning here, the sun is doing is job pretty well, and hardly a cloud in the sky..a beautiful Christmas Eve it is for us.

Last edited by LargoFL on Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:11 am

LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:33 am

This year marks the 200th anniversary of when the famous Christmas carol “Silent Night” was first performed at a church in Austria.

While the lyrics were written in 1816 by a Catholic priest named Joseph Franz Mohr, it was not until two years later that Franz Xaver Gruber composed music to go with the words.

Since then, “Silent Night” has been translated into hundreds of different languages and performed by countless choirs as well as many famous musicians like Stevie Nicks, The Temptations, CeeLo and Elvis Presley.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:38 am

Aug that night of Lights in your City sure must be a beautiful sight huh.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:13 pm

Oh goodness Largo- your food poisoning story is horrible! I didn’t realize one could get so sick!
Merry Christmas everyone

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by StAugustineFL Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:57 pm

LargoFL wrote:Aug that night of Lights in your City sure must be a beautiful sight huh.

Merry Christmas Eve and Christmas to everyone.

The lights are nice Largo. I don't think it quite lives up to the hype but I enjoy the historic area of St Augustine - especially this time of year. I've not made it down yet this season but the lights go through end of January. I go with a couple of friends but with some life issues and such we've not made it yet. We will! The Lightner Museum near King Street and A1A is my personal favorite.
StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

Post by StAugustineFL Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:20 pm

Pic of Lightner Museum.

FLORIDA/ALABAMA AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON WEATHER - Page 16 WBYB121

Fast forward to around 7 minutes to get a light tour on the trolley. If you want to wait in line for pizza you can start from the beginning, lol.

StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

Post by JRnOldsmar Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:43 pm

I hope that everyone has a very favorable Christmas Eve, Day, and Week. Best wishes.

Frosty roofs here on the W side of Jax, yesterday morn.
A little bit colder that my preferred zone, but it's ok for the season.

Had dinner with a co-worker in St.Aug Friday eve (Harry's). Caught the lights, and agree with Aug's hype-level assessment. The initial view, coming across the Bridge of Lions, looked pretty good though.

Holy smokes, Largo. I'm happy that you're still with us.

Just good family time here at home this week.

JRnOldsmar
JRnOldsmar

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:54 am

Good Tuesday Morning Folks and MERRY CHRISTMAS 2018 EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!.....well its cool outside as i walked the dogs..not a creature is stirring, not even a mouse LOL..its supposed to be low 70's later today here and the 80's here again in just a few more days..enjoy the Holiday everyone and once again..MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by StAugustineFL Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:58 am

JRnOldsmar wrote:I hope that everyone has a very favorable Christmas Eve, Day, and Week.  Best wishes.

Frosty roofs here on the W side of Jax, yesterday morn.
A little bit colder that my preferred zone, but it's ok for the season.

Had dinner with a co-worker in St.Aug Friday eve (Harry's).  Caught the lights, and agree with Aug's hype-level assessment.  The initial view, coming across the Bridge of Lions, looked pretty good though.

Holy smokes, Largo.  I'm happy that you're still with us.

Just good family time here at home this week.

I love Harry's. A bit of a tight squeeze indoors but if you managed to sit out in the courtyard with the tiki torches and live music I'm sure you enjoyed yourself.

Daughter and grandson visited yesterday late afternoon/evening. We ate a small dinner, unwrapped gifts, then drove around a couple of neighborhoods looking at Christmas lights. Today I'm off to my aunts in Jax Beach.
StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:24 am

LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:42 am

Good Wednesday Morning Folks!!..about 58 degree's here as i write this and temps will be nearing 80 next few days..enjoy!!...have a wonderful day everyone and..i Hope everyone had a great Christmas Holiday!!
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:03 am

FLORIDA/ALABAMA AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON WEATHER - Page 16 Gfs_mslp_pcpn_us_10
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:06 am

Area Forecast Discussion
National Weather Service Tampa Bay Ruskin FL
633 AM EST Wed Dec 26 2018

.AVIATION...
VFR conditions are expected through the forecast period. Northeast
winds will continue with some gustiness this afternoon.

&&

.Prev Discussion... /issued 309 AM EST Wed Dec 26 2018/

SHORT TERM (Today - Thursday)...
Zonal flow aloft today will gradually be displaced by a
building mid level ridge over the southeastern US and
western Atlantic tonight and Thursday, as a trough digs
into the southern and central Plains. At the surface, broad
high pressure will remain centered over the Mid-Atlantic
coast today and Thursday, keeping fairly breezy easterly
winds in place.

This pattern will allow temperatures and dew points to
continue to rise. Slightly above normal temperatures today
will becoming unseasonably warm and humid by Thursday, with
afternoon highs topping out in the low 80s over the
interior.

LONG TERM (Thursday Night - Tuesday)...
Late in the week, a broad mid level trough will continue to
dig into the southern and central Plains, fueling a surface
low lifting northeast from the Plains into the upper
Midwest. This low will drag a weak cold front through the
southeastern US and northern Gulf of Mexico. This will allow
surface winds to turn to southerly Friday with elevated
chances of showers and thunderstorms Friday and Friday
night, mostly over the northern half of the Florida
Peninsula where moisture will be more favorable. Surface
high pressure will weakly ridge back into Florida from the
western Atlantic by early next week, setting up light winds.

The front will not make a clean push into the forecast
area, so low level temperatures and dew points will remain
well above normal Friday through early next week. High
temperatures will generally reach into the mid 80s over the
interior with morning lows in the 60s.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:10 am

well in checking the 7 day forecasts for MY city..i seem to stay in the high 70's thru the 7 days..guess the cooler waters keep me a tad cooler than inland area's..how is the forecasts for your area's?
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by StPeteFLwx Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:02 pm

Merry Christmas fellow weather geeks! In North Carolina, cold but seriously when it’s the same temp in Florida for some reason feels colder

StPeteFLwx

Back to top Go down

Post by JRnOldsmar Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:22 pm

Getting back into the 70's starting tomorrow, here in Jax. It's been 40's/60's. It's looking like rain on Friday, with upcoming beach day's of Saturday (possible) and Sunday (probable). Upper 70's; lighter winds.
JRnOldsmar
JRnOldsmar

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:07 am

StPeteFLwx wrote:Merry Christmas fellow weather geeks! In North Carolina, cold but seriously when it’s the same temp in Florida for some reason feels colder
hiya St Pete..yes thats becaue we get 2 COLD days then 5 Warm days here..no chance to get used to the lower temps lol..thus week here we are back in late spring already LOL..have a safe trip back home when you do it ok!!
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:11 am

JRnOldsmar wrote:Getting back into the 70's starting tomorrow, here in Jax.  It's been 40's/60's.  It's looking like rain on Friday, with upcoming beach day's of Saturday (possible) and Sunday (probable).  Upper 70's; lighter winds.
HIYA JR..local TV and NWS are mentioning a storm system bring rains etc for up there towards the weekend..could be kinda heavy there..and down here..a few showers may get here..they say the front wont make it down here..have a Great New years up there JR
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:12 am

FLORIDA/ALABAMA AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON WEATHER - Page 16 Image13
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:14 am

Good Thursday Morning Folks!!..well warming up nicely today around here, sunny and a real low chance of a shower..enjoy..Have a wonderful day everyone!!
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:24 am

Area Forecast Discussion
400 AM EST Thu Dec 27 2018

.SHORT TERM (Today-Friday)...
Mid/upper level ridging will hold over Florida as surface high
pressure over the northeast and Mid-Atlantic states drifts out
into the Atlantic Ocean as the next storm system central U.S.
moves east. Breezy east to southeast flow will setup across the
region bringing increasing low level moisture which will lead to
more clouds and a slight chance of showers over the southern
interior late this afternoon and evening. On Friday deeper
moisture will be across the entire area and this combined with
daytime heating will pop a few more showers and possibly a
thunderstorm with best chances across the Nature Coast.
Temperatures will continue to run above normal with daytime highs
mostly in the upper 70s to mid 80s and overnight lows in the mid
to upper 60s.

.LONG TERM (Friday Night-Wednesday)...
A broad mid level trough resides from the Upper Midwest to the
southwest deserts with a frontal boundary initially along the
Gulf coast and over north FL - keeping some low rain chances in
the area during Sat. Then this boundary lifts north and weakens as
ridging aloft and surface over the Atlantic nudges across FL and
much of the Gulf of Mexico into the early part of next week. The
ridging will provide a light prevailing south and southwest flow
over the area with a warm and humid air mass - although no
significant rainfall is expected. On Tue the mid level trough
begins to ease eastward with the ridging sliding away...allowing
the frontal boundary to drop back in across FL with increasing
rain chances. Temperatures stay on the warm side of normal but
slowly trend down.

&&
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:19 am

FLORIDA/ALABAMA AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON WEATHER - Page 16 Image4
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:05 am

Area Forecast Discussion
400 AM EST Fri Dec 28 2018

.SHORT TERM (Today-Saturday)...
Mid/upper level ridging will hold over Florida as surface high
pressure off the the northeast and Mid-Atlantic coast moves
further out into the Atlantic Ocean. A cold front associated with
the storm system moving across the eastern U.S. will stall to the
north of the region with the surface high continuing to ridge
across the Florida peninsula. Breezy southeast to south flow
across the region today will continue to bring moisture northward
and this combined with daytime heating will pop a few showers and
possibly a thunderstorm, with best chances across the Nature
Coast and inland areas this afternoon and early tonight. On
Saturday the southeast to south flow will persist, but the
gradient will relax some so the flow will not be as strong. Also,
some drier air will be moving in from the south during the day
with the deeper moisture holding on across the Nature Coast. This
will limit the rain chances to mainly the Nature Coast, but a
couple of showers cannot be ruled out over the interior during the
afternoon with daytime heating. Temperatures will continue to run
well above normal with daytime highs mostly in the upper 70s to
mid 80s and overnight lows in the mid 60s to near 70.

.LONG TERM (Saturday night-Thursday)...
For Sun-Mon: A mid level trough stretching from the upper Midwest
to the Sea of Cortez eases eastward while mid level and surface
ridging resides across FL and much of the Gulf of Mexico -
providing a warm and generally dry air mass across the area with
prevailing southeast to south flow.

Tue-Thu: The mid level/surface ridging slides away as the trough
continues east into the eastern U.S. - deepening into a low over the
southeast quarter of the nation with a cold front trailing down
through northern FL to the Gulf of Mexico. Increasing moisture and
south to southwest flow will support scattered showers and perhaps a
few thunderstorms spreading southward across the area. The front
ushers in a wind shift with some drier and cooler air. Temperatures
drop to near normal by the end of the period.

The latest GFS is faster and slightly drier than the ECMWF and
Canadian models but all 3 have the front moving into/across the
state during Thu.

&&
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:10 am

Good Friday Morning folks and TGIF!!!...NWS is saying another dry day and possibly 82 here by me later today..not cold at all this early morning as i walked my dogs....have a great day everyone
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:41 am

North Florida, heed any Local warnings up there ..stay safe........................FLORIDA/ALABAMA AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON WEATHER - Page 16 Fl1
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by StPeteFLwx Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:38 am

FLORIDA/ALABAMA AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON WEATHER - Page 16 0c835410

StPeteFLwx

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:14 pm

wow that's a real heavy rain looking storm front there huh st Pete..local met is saying most of it will miss us here
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:16 pm

FLORIDA/ALABAMA AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON WEATHER - Page 16 Lg_whats_ahead
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by StAugustineFL Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:49 pm

Good afternoon. TGIF. Hard to stay focused at work this time of year as slow as it is. Fighting off a cold too which stinks. Hoping to get a little rain. Looks dry again for a few days
StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:44 am

StAugustineFL wrote:Good afternoon.  TGIF.  Hard to stay focused at work this time of year as slow as it is.  Fighting off a cold too which stinks.  Hoping to get a little rain.  Looks dry again for a few days
hi Aug sorry to hear you got a cold up there..take the meds and a lil more bedtime..get better soon ok..so far ive been lucky not catching one yet...well this early morning, everything it wet outside, must have gotten an overnight shower here..are you back home yet Aug??
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:44 am

FLORIDA/ALABAMA AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON WEATHER - Page 16 1546070941
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:47 am

Good early Saturday morning folks!!..wet outside, guess i got an overnight shower..but warm..about 71 as i write this here..going up to 80 they say, well, I have alot to do today outside..im glad it wont be freezing cold lol..have a great day everyone!!
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by StAugustineFL Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:16 am

Morning. Thanks Largo. I have been sleeping more the past week but all is good. Mainly just a sore throat with some coughing/sneezing on occasion. I think you confused me with John. I've not traveled anywhere aside from a short trip to my aunts on Christmas.

Had a little rain in the gauge this morning. .44". Speaking of gauges, I ordered a replacement which should be delivered today. My current one has seen better days. My preference is the old-fashioned analog Stratus which can hold up to 11-12". I have it mounted about head high on a 4x4 beam on the side of the house.
StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:28 pm

StAugustineFL wrote:Morning.  Thanks Largo.  I have been sleeping more the past week but all is good.  Mainly just a sore throat with some coughing/sneezing on occasion.  I think you confused me with John.  I've not traveled anywhere aside from a short trip to my aunts on Christmas.

Had a little rain in the gauge this morning.  .44".  Speaking of gauges, I ordered a replacement which should be delivered today.  My current one has seen better days.  My preference is the old-fashioned analog Stratus which can hold up to 11-12".  I have it mounted about head high on a 4x4 beam on the side of the house.
oh ok..be a lil careful and alert when the next front hits your area around Jan 4th ok AUG. we down in central Florida might get some of that one also..but still early yet
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:29 pm

FLORIDA/ALABAMA AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON WEATHER - Page 16 1546112342
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:32 pm

jan 4-5 might be a few wet days..hopefully not like the last front thru here............FLORIDA/ALABAMA AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON WEATHER - Page 16 Gfs_mslp_pcpn_us_26
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:53 am

Oh Boy, im glad its Sunday.....................URGENT - WEATHER MESSAGE
National Weather Service Tampa Bay Area - Ruskin FL
352 AM EST Sun Dec 30 2018

...DENSE FOG WILL CONTINUE TO INCREASE INTO MORNING HOURS...

.Fog continues to develop and thicken across much of West Central
Florida and Nature Coast. This will cause poor visibilities and
result in hazardous driving conditions.

FLZ043-050-052-056-057-061-139-142-148-149-151-155-160-239-242-
248-249-251-255-260-301400-
/O.CON.KTBW.FG.Y.0012.000000T0000Z-181230T1400Z/
Sumter-Pinellas-Polk-Hardee-Highlands-DeSoto-Coastal Levy-
Coastal Citrus-Coastal Hernando-Coastal Pasco-
Coastal Hillsborough-Coastal Manatee-Coastal Sarasota-Inland Levy-
Inland Citrus-Inland Hernando-Inland Pasco-Inland Hillsborough-
Inland Manatee-Inland Sarasota-
Including the cities of Wildwood, Lake Panasoffkee, Bushnell,
The Villages, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Largo, Lakeland,
Winter Haven, Wauchula, Bowling Green, Zolfo Springs, Sebring,
Avon Park, Placid Lakes, Arcadia, Cedar Key, Yankeetown,
Crystal River, Homosassa, Hernando Beach, Bayport, Port Richey,
Hudson, Tampa, Apollo Beach, Westchase, Bradenton,
Anna Maria Island, Venice, Sarasota, Englewood, Chiefland,
Bronson, Williston, Inverness, Brooksville, Spring Hill,
Dade City, Zephyrhills, Brandon, Plant City, Sun City Center,
Parrish, Lakewood Ranch, Myakka City, and North Port
352 AM EST Sun Dec 30 2018

...DENSE FOG ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM EST THIS
MORNING...

* VISIBILITY...A quarter mile or less.

* IMPACTS...Limited visibility will make for dangerous travel
conditions.

PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

A Dense Fog Advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving...slow down...
use your headlights...and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.

&&
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:01 am

FLORIDA/ALABAMA AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON WEATHER - Page 16 Image2
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next