Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hurricane Season 2020
CLOSED Thick of Summer in Florida! - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 9:09 am by BillsfaninSoFla

» summer 2019 hurricane season
CLOSED Thick of Summer in Florida! - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 9:56 am by StAugustineFL

» April-May Florida weather and local events etc
CLOSED Thick of Summer in Florida! - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 11:56 am by StPeteFLwx

» NASCAR 2019
CLOSED Thick of Summer in Florida! - Page 11 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 4:37 pm by StAugustineFL

» Late January through February outlook
CLOSED Thick of Summer in Florida! - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 3:43 pm by LargoFL

» FLORIDA/ALABAMA AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON WEATHER
CLOSED Thick of Summer in Florida! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 12:10 pm by LargoFL

» NASCAR 2018
CLOSED Thick of Summer in Florida! - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 6:34 pm by StAugustineFL

» CLOSED Florida/Alabama Blog - October Tropical Mischief
CLOSED Thick of Summer in Florida! - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 2:18 pm by LargoFL

Florida Blog
Southeast Radar Loop
Kamala Severe Warnings
Photobucket
Warnings
WPC 5 Day Precip
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

chat  blog  florida  

CLOSED Thick of Summer in Florida!

+6
waterdipper
severstorm
StPeteFLwx
StAugustineFL
JRnOldsmar
sangria
10 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

CLOSED Thick of Summer in Florida! - Page 11 Empty Re: CLOSED Thick of Summer in Florida!

Post by waterdipper Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:55 am

Good Monday morning. The atmosphere was really juiced on Friday and Saturday. I had 3 different rounds of afternoon T-storms on Friday (12, 4 and 6 pm) and 2 different rounds of storms on Saturday (4 and 6 pm). I got at least a tenth out of each of the storms and my total was 1.5 for the 2 days. Yesterday was a different story. It was still hot and very humid, but the atmosphere was just lacking that extra kick it had on Fri and Sat to get storms going. Everytime I thought one was building it would poof. I drove out to Cedar Key late in the afternoon and found out why. There was absolutely no sea breeze and the waters were slick calm. Without the West Coast seabreeze there was just no convergence to get the storms firing.

Looks like everyday this week there is a good chance of afternoon/evening storms. This includes our normal chance along with a couple of small waves coming out of the Atlantic this week to enhance our daily chances. But, like most summer afternoons in Florida, some will get a little, some will get a lot and some will get none. At this point in the rainy season, I am ready for none. Fortunately, it normally has a way of evening out over time.

waterdipper

Location : Somewhere between Cedar Key, Chiefland and Gainesville

Back to top Go down

CLOSED Thick of Summer in Florida! - Page 11 Empty Re: CLOSED Thick of Summer in Florida!

Post by LargoFL Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:03 am

morning WD...yes im getting some good rain totals here each evening,quite possibly more This evening too since it seems ro like dumping its ran as it nears the gulf here lol..suits me just fine..just hope no bad winds and so far thats the way its been by my area.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:10 am

NWS Miami...423 AM EDT Mon Aug 27 2018

...A MODERATE RISK OF RIP CURRENTS FOR THE ATLANTIC BEACHES...
...THUNDERSTORMS POSSIBLE ACROSS INTERIOR AND GULF COAST TODAY...

This hazardous weather outlook is for South Florida.

.DAY ONE...TODAY AND TONIGHT

Rip currents: There is a moderate risk of rip currents along the
Atlantic beaches.

Thunderstorms: Scattered showers and thunderstorms will push across
the interior and into the west Gulf coast today. Main threats will
be frequent cloud to ground lightning, torrential downpours, and
strong wind gusts.

Wind: The strongest storms this afternoon and evening will capable
of producing wind gusts up to 50 mph, mainly across the interior and
Gulf coast metro areas.

Temperatures: Heat index up to 105 is possible in portion of the
west Gulf coast.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...TUESDAY THROUGH SUNDAY

Scattered showers and storms are expected each afternoon and early
evening across South Florida through the week. There will continue
be a threat each day for frequent cloud to ground lightning,
torrential downpours, and strong wind gusts with the activity.

The risk for rip currents along the Atlantic beaches is expected to
become moderate next week as easterly flow increases.

.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...

Spotter activation will not be needed.

For more information...visit the National Weather Service in
Miami website at www.weather.gov/miami.

$$
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by severstorm Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:42 am

Morning All
Had super rain Friday. 2.24 inches in the bucket. Sea breeze collided right over my house. Its really kool watching clouds go every direction. Sat. and Sunday lots of thunder and lightning and .27 Saturday and .24 on Sunday. Can't remember exact
but over 7 inches for the month. could be a wet week with everything coming out of the east southeast.
Have a great day
John Z-hills

severstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by JRnOldsmar Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:36 am

Good morning all, and good to hear from you Gomey.

Recovering from a brutal day yesterday. 4:30 start; 10:30 finish. Moving 3 millennials from 2 apts to 1 2nd story apt. Orlando heat, and no rain. Battered, bruised, and dehydrated, with one nasty calf muscle contusion. Such is life. Smile

Looks like great storms over the last 2 nights. I took in Saturday's from the park shelter. Great hour and a half. From the nearby pws's, 2" to 3.5" inches combined. I love this weather pattern, especially during the work week. A/C during the day -- big storms in the evening.
JRnOldsmar
JRnOldsmar

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:11 pm

whew JR, long ago i had that calf muscle injury, man that Hurt for quite awhile if i remember right..and yeah i like this weather also.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:13 pm

severstorm wrote:Morning All
Had super rain Friday. 2.24 inches in the bucket. Sea breeze collided right over my house. Its really kool watching clouds go every direction. Sat. and Sunday lots of thunder and lightning and .27 Saturday and .24 on Sunday. Can't remember exact
but over 7 inches for the month. could be a wet week with everything coming out of the east southeast.
Have a great day
John Z-hills
hiya John, now lets be watching whats coming off africa, hopefully it dies out on the way across.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:26 pm

National Weather Service Miami FL
1158 AM EDT Mon Aug 27 2018

.UPDATE...
WPC analysis continues to show a 1022 mb elongated surface high
stretching from the southeast CONUS out over the mid-Atlantic.
Clockwise motion around this feature will bring persistent
easterly or east southeast flow across South florida for the
remainder of the day. Although, satellite PWAT indicates deeper
moisture compared to yesterday, around 1.9", there is still not
much of a trigger. Thus, expect spotty showers to once again
persist along the east coast metro today with scattered showers
and thunderstorms moving from the interior to the Gulf coast this
afternoon. The main threats still appear to be brief downdraft
winds up to 45 mph and cloud to ground lightning. For the update,
increased PoPs over portions of Hendry and Collier counties this
afternoon from chance to likely likely, as confidence of
occurrence has grown. Otherwise, all other variables appear on
track.

&&
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:28 pm

CLOSED Thick of Summer in Florida! - Page 11 1535389681
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:55 pm

You Westcoasters sure have been hogging all the rain this season! Razz

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:56 pm

OUCH JR... that does sound brutal. Hope the calf gets better soon.

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:58 pm

No rain here by me. Hot, hot.....

(we did get some rain yesterday, perhaps 1.5 inches, including overnight etc..)

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:07 pm

BillsfaninSoFla wrote:You Westcoasters sure have been hogging all the rain this season! Razz
yeah its been real wet evenings here alright,but sooner or later those tropical somethings will get here..then you'll be in the rain also Billsfan..sure is an unusual period, usually here by me the rain comes IN from the gulf, not from inland and east coast lol
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by gomexwx Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:21 pm

Waiting on my afternoon lightning dodging as we speak...
gomexwx
gomexwx

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:08 pm

gomexwx wrote:Waiting on my afternoon lightning dodging as we speak...
good luck Gome
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:08 pm

Special Weather Statement
National Weather Service Miami FL
406 PM EDT MON AUG 27 2018

FLZ066-070-272045-
Hendry FL-Inland Collier County FL-
406 PM EDT MON AUG 27 2018

...SIGNIFICANT WEATHER ADVISORY FOR CENTRAL COLLIER AND SOUTH CENTRAL
HENDRY COUNTIES UNTIL 445 PM EDT...

* At 405 PM EDT, National Weather Service meteorologists were
tracking strong thunderstorms along a line extending from 6 miles
west of Miccosukee Indian Reservation to 7 miles northwest of Big
Cypress National Preserve to 10 miles north of Copeland. Movement
was northwest at 15 to 20 mph.

* excessive cloud-to-ground lightning possible with these storms.

* Locations impacted include...
Hendry Correctional, Big Cypress National Preserve, Miles City and
Sunniland.

PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

Frequent cloud to ground lightning is occurring with these storms. If
you can hear thunder, you are close enough to be struck! Seek a safe
shelter inside a building or vehicle.

To report severe weather, contact your nearest law enforcement
agency. You can also share your report with NWS Miami on Facebook and
Twitter.

&&

LAT...LON 2636 8111 2631 8142 2614 8145 2606 8143
2602 8114 2619 8091
TIME...MOT...LOC 2005Z 142DEG 17KT 2619 8099 2608 8117 2611 8138

$$

BAXTER
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:11 pm

CLOSED Thick of Summer in Florida! - Page 11 1535395681
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:16 pm

well a whole line of rain and storms about midway thru the state now..its going to be a noisey evening aroud here when that line gets to pinellas huh st pete...well guess i'll say good night then...tomorrow rain chances get better again.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by StAugustineFL Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:30 pm

gomexwx wrote:Waiting on my afternoon lightning dodging as we speak...

Gomey! Careful out there. I've had this happen a time or three but too old now to dance with the devil, lol.

StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

Post by StPeteFLwx Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:18 pm

Two potential lows off of Africa, headed this way
CLOSED Thick of Summer in Florida! - Page 11 Alltrack

StPeteFLwx

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:55 am

Euro Model has one clip SF then up to Tampa then off to new Orleans area,stay tuned folks..........CLOSED Thick of Summer in Florida! - Page 11 Ecmwf_uv850_vort_watl_9
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:52 am

CLOSED Thick of Summer in Florida! - Page 11 Image13
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:55 am

Good Tuesday Morning folks!!..well no rain at my house yesterday but boy..was there a huge Lightning and Thunder storm last night for hours it boomed and flashed up in the sky................well for later today a 60-70% rain chances and storms.....we'll see how this plays out tonight...have a great day everyone!
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:09 am

well the Euro model is saying a Gulf storm is coming sometime around the 5th of sept,i say the first couple of weeks in sept are going to get Busy with storms..I was hoping Nature would surprise us with No tropical systems affecting florida..well as of this run on the Euro..the storm brushes thru south Florida to the gulf..rides up along our gulf coast, yes maybe affecting Tampa etc...then over to New Orleans area but..still 8-9 days out and we all know these things change huh..best be prepared and wait this out ..its what im going to do
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:13 am

this is where the Euro model has the storm clipping south Florida on sept 4th..........................CLOSED Thick of Summer in Florida! - Page 11 Ecmwf_z500_mslp_us_8
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by waterdipper Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:26 am

Good Tuesday morning. I didn't get any rain yesterday either Largo. The atmosphere wasn't quite as moist as it has been the last few days. The storms that did develop fired up west of me right along the coast and built in the Gulf. It boomed and flashed a lot, but no wet stuff. Today and tomorrow look like we will have more storms as a piece of energy crosses the southern peninsula from the Atlantic.

We are getting to the peak of the hurricane season. I always worry about Labor Day weekend and this year it appears we will once again be watching the tropics with some concern. It appears a tropical wave will be approaching the Bahamas and the southern peninsula early next week. The MJO is forecast to become favorable next week as well and conditions look like this wave might have a chance to develop some. This is I think what the Euro is seeing. So far it looks like it would mostly be a South FL storm, but we are still several days out and no storm has formed yet. Just something to keep an eye out for.

waterdipper

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:10 am

waterdipper wrote:Good Tuesday morning. I didn't get any rain yesterday either Largo. The atmosphere wasn't quite as moist as it has been the last few days. The storms that did develop fired up west of me right along the coast and built in the Gulf. It boomed and flashed a lot, but no wet stuff. Today and tomorrow look like we will have more storms as a piece of energy crosses the southern peninsula from the Atlantic.

We are getting to the peak of the hurricane season. I always worry about Labor Day weekend and this year it appears we will once again be watching the tropics with some concern. It appears a tropical wave will be approaching the Bahamas and the southern peninsula early next week. The MJO is forecast to become favorable next week as well and conditions look like this wave might have a chance to develop some. This is I think what the Euro is seeing. So far it looks like it would mostly be a South FL storm, but we are still several days out and no storm has formed yet. Just something to keep an eye out for.
good morning WD yes im waiting to see sat-sunday's NHC tropical discussion looks like, they should know by then huh..well for our area..60-70% rain chance tonight..looks good huh..have a great day
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:16 am

NWS Miami......441 AM EDT Tue Aug 28 2018

...A MODERATE RISK OF RIP CURRENTS FOR THE ATLANTIC BEACHES...
...SCATTERED TO NUMEROUS THUNDERSTORMS TODAY...

This hazardous weather outlook is for South Florida.

.DAY ONE...TODAY AND TONIGHT

Rip currents: There is a moderate risk of rip currents along the
Atlantic beaches.

Thunderstorms: Scattered to numerous thunderstorms today across much
of South Florida, with best chances over the Gulf coast. Main threats
will be strong gusty winds, cloud to ground lightning strikes and
locally heavy rainfall.

Wind: The strongest storms late this morning and through this afternoon
and evening will be capable of producing wind gusts of 45 mph, mainly
across the interior and Gulf coast metro areas.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...WEDNESDAY THROUGH MONDAY

Scattered showers and storms are expected each afternoon and early
evening across South Florida through the week. A threat continues each
day for frequent cloud to ground lightning, torrential downpours,
and strong wind gusts with the activity.

The risk for rip currents along the Atlantic beaches is expected to
remain moderate this week with breezy easterly flow.

.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...

Widespread spotter activation is not anticipated, however individual
spotters are encouraged to report high wind, hail and flooding to
the National Weather Service forecast office in Miami.

For more information...visit the National Weather Service in
Miami website at www.weather.gov/miami.

$$
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:16 am

Good Luck on the Rain Billsfan!!
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:18 am

wow..gee AUG is all THAT coming ashore by you today????.................................................CLOSED Thick of Summer in Florida! - Page 11 JAX_loop
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:20 am

LargoFL wrote:Good Luck on the Rain Billsfan!!

Thanks Largo! Getting a little shower right now!

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:12 am

well i guess we get the storms again tonight St Pete huh..we are west of I-75 and at 60-70% a few storms may be a bit strong
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by StAugustineFL Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:15 am

Nope Largo. It'll all stayed offshore for the most part. Immediate coastal areas have had a little. It's cloudy and cool by August standards though so that's a plus.
StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:30 pm

StAugustineFL wrote:Nope Largo.  It'll all stayed offshore for the most part.  Immediate coastal areas have had a little.  It's cloudy and cool by August standards though so that's a plus.
ok glad no bad stuff made it ashore up there.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:30 pm

CLOSED Thick of Summer in Florida! - Page 11 1535478001
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:32 pm

nothing is for sure yet but my local TV met is saying its possible a tropical something might cross florida either this weekend or monday, still too early yet to verify huh
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:35 pm

12Z Euro model..still saying south Florida somewhere..then crossing to the gulf........................CLOSED Thick of Summer in Florida! - Page 11 Ecmwf_uv850_vort_watl_7
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:44 pm

this weekend????? sure hope not!

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:46 pm

BillsfaninSoFla wrote:this weekend????? sure hope not!
yes the met's are watching this closely it seems...stay alert and safe down there Billsfan..im hoping it doesnt get too strong..still days and days to watch this ok
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:49 pm

everyone believes the Euro so it says 2 More crossing the ATL next week..wonder why GFS isnt?...................CLOSED Thick of Summer in Florida! - Page 11 Ecmwf_ow850_eatl_9
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:52 pm

ok GFS does have them..................................................................................................................................CLOSED Thick of Summer in Florida! - Page 11 Fv3p_mslpa_eatl_35
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by waterdipper Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:02 pm

It has been booming in Cedar Key for the last 30 mins and the sky to my ESE is jet black, but the sun is still out here. Looks like it is really hitting hard inland, but the storm seems to have "hit the wall" along the shoreline of Waccasassa Bay and doesn't want to cross over to Cedar Key. Normally when it does this, the storm slides and grows northward and fills in along the northwestern part of Levy county, while the southern portion of the storm slides offshore south of Cedar Key. We typically call this the Cedar Key split. With my place being inland 6 miles NE from Cedar Key I am expecting a big rain total at the house today with this one.

waterdipper

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:46 am

waterdipper wrote:It has been booming  in Cedar Key for the last 30 mins and the sky to my ESE is jet black, but the sun is still out here. Looks like it is really hitting hard inland, but the storm seems to have "hit the wall" along the shoreline of Waccasassa Bay and doesn't want to cross over to Cedar Key. Normally when it does this, the storm slides and grows northward and fills in along the northwestern part of Levy county, while the southern portion of the storm slides offshore south of Cedar Key. We typically call this the Cedar Key split. With my place being inland 6 miles NE from Cedar Key I am expecting a big rain total at the house today with this one.
gee WD what a storm I had here Tues night..that Lightning and Thunder and Strong winds and Heavy rains whew almost 3 inches i believe i got here wow
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:48 am

Euro Has this Tropical Something coming INTO around Billsfan's area..then sliding UP inland and out into the Gulf around Tampa Bay area...still 7 days away but the Euro isnt changing track..stay alert and tuned into your Local NWS and NHC alerts ok.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:49 am

CLOSED Thick of Summer in Florida! - Page 11 Ecmwf_uv850_vort_watl_7
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:55 am

CLOSED Thick of Summer in Florida! - Page 11 Fl_rain_tomorrow
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:58 am

Good Wednesday Morning folks! wow what a storm came thru my area last night whew...well today looks dry and hot again..till the afternoon evening Storms come again...well blogs COFFEE will be ready when you get here..grab a cup..say hello and enjoy...have a great day everyone!!
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by severstorm Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:30 am

LargoFL wrote:Good Wednesday Morning folks! wow what a storm came thru my area last night whew...well today looks dry and hot again..till the afternoon evening Storms come again...well blogs COFFEE will be ready when you get here..grab a cup..say hello and enjoy...have a great day everyone!!

Morning All,
Largo I had to drive threw that storm. Blinding rain and very very close lightning strikes. It took me 2 hours to get home. Normally 55 mins to 1 hr drive. I had .30 in the bucket at home and 7.61 for the month so far. Keep one eye to the south might be something brewing.
Have a great day!!
John Z-hills

severstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:05 am

severstorm wrote:
LargoFL wrote:Good Wednesday Morning folks! wow what a storm came thru my area last night whew...well today looks dry and hot again..till the afternoon evening Storms come again...well blogs COFFEE will be ready when you get here..grab a cup..say hello and enjoy...have a great day everyone!!

Morning All,
Largo I had to drive threw that storm. Blinding rain and very very close lightning strikes. It took me 2 hours to get home. Normally 55 mins to 1 hr drive. I had .30 in the bucket at home and 7.61 for the month so far. Keep one eye to the south might be something brewing.
Have a great day!!
John Z-hills
geez John, that rain came down so hard I could not see out my windows sometimes and man that Lightning was fierce alright..glad you made it home safely!!..tonight may be more of the same.....................and yes im really watching to see what that tropical something turns into around the 4th of sept..hopefully just a wave or weak TS
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by waterdipper Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:13 am

Lots of strong T-storms yesterday afternoon and they lasted well into the evening. The storms would build up, then die down, then another would build up behind it. Fortunately I ended up on the light side of the rainfall in the area with .75", but a couple miles east of me got 3". Very cloudy here this AM and we are already getting some very light rainfall. Wonder how that will ultimately impact the temps and storm formation today. With a lack of heating maybe the storms won't be as strong today.

waterdipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next