Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hurricane Season 2020
CLOSED Florida/Alabama Blog - October Tropical Mischief - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 9:09 am by BillsfaninSoFla

» summer 2019 hurricane season
CLOSED Florida/Alabama Blog - October Tropical Mischief - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 9:56 am by StAugustineFL

» April-May Florida weather and local events etc
CLOSED Florida/Alabama Blog - October Tropical Mischief - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 11:56 am by StPeteFLwx

» NASCAR 2019
CLOSED Florida/Alabama Blog - October Tropical Mischief - Page 14 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 4:37 pm by StAugustineFL

» Late January through February outlook
CLOSED Florida/Alabama Blog - October Tropical Mischief - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 3:43 pm by LargoFL

» FLORIDA/ALABAMA AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON WEATHER
CLOSED Florida/Alabama Blog - October Tropical Mischief - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 12:10 pm by LargoFL

» NASCAR 2018
CLOSED Florida/Alabama Blog - October Tropical Mischief - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 6:34 pm by StAugustineFL

» CLOSED Florida/Alabama Blog - October Tropical Mischief
CLOSED Florida/Alabama Blog - October Tropical Mischief - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 2:18 pm by LargoFL

Florida Blog
Southeast Radar Loop
Kamala Severe Warnings
Photobucket
Warnings
WPC 5 Day Precip
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

blog  chat  florida  

CLOSED Florida/Alabama Blog - October Tropical Mischief

+6
StPeteFLwx
JRnOldsmar
waterdipper
LargoFL
sangria
StAugustineFL
10 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

CLOSED Florida/Alabama Blog - October Tropical Mischief - Page 14 Empty Re: CLOSED Florida/Alabama Blog - October Tropical Mischief

Post by JRnOldsmar Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:08 pm

sangria wrote:Awww damn JR, hope it wasn't too much damage.

Sweeeeet.... literally right behind the line is the front.  I dropped from 80 to 68 degrees within minutes.

Same. Nearby PWS shows 81 to 68 in 15 mins. Pert near an inch of rain. I needed that.
JRnOldsmar
JRnOldsmar

Back to top Go down

CLOSED Florida/Alabama Blog - October Tropical Mischief - Page 14 Empty Re: CLOSED Florida/Alabama Blog - October Tropical Mischief

Post by LargoFL Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:15 am

Hazardous Weather Outlook for South Florida
National Weather Service Miami FL
409 AM EDT Sat Nov 3 2018

AMZ610-630-650-651-670-671-FLZ063-066>075-168-172>174-GMZ656-657-676-
032015-
Lake Okeechobee-Biscayne Bay-
Coastal waters from Jupiter Inlet to Deerfield Beach FL out 20 NM-
Coastal waters from Deerfield Beach to Ocean Reef FL out 20 NM-
Waters from Jupiter Inlet to Deerfield Beach FL from 20 to 60 NM-
Waters from Deerfield Beach to Ocean Reef FL from 20 to 60 NM
excluding the territorial waters of Bahamas-Glades-Hendry-
Inland Palm Beach-Metro Palm Beach-Coastal Collier-Inland Collier-
Inland Broward-Metro Broward-Inland Miami-Dade-Metro Miami-Dade-
Mainland Monroe-Coastal Palm Beach-Coastal Broward-Coastal Miami-
Dade-Far South Miami-Dade-
Coastal waters from Chokoloskee to Bonita Beach FL out 20 NM-
Coastal waters from East Cape Sable to Chokoloskee FL out 20 NM-
Waters from Chokoloskee to Bonita Beach FL from 20 to 60 NM-
409 AM EDT Sat Nov 3 2018

...MODERATE RISK OF RIP CURRENTS ATLANTIC BEACHES...
...SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS POSSIBLE AGAIN TODAY...

This hazardous weather outlook is for South Florida.

.DAY ONE...TODAY AND TONIGHT

Rip currents: There is a moderate risk of rip currents along the
Atlantic beaches.

Thunderstorms: Isolated to scattered thunderstorms are possible
ahead of a cold front over portions of South Florida today. The
primary threats will be lightning strikes and gusty winds.

Waterspouts: Isolated waterspouts are possible with showers and
storms today, mainly over the Atlantic waters including Biscayne
Bay.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...SUNDAY THROUGH FRIDAY

Breezy easterly to southeasterly flow will allow an elevated rip
current risk to continue into early next week along the Atlantic
beaches.

With the cold front lifting back to the north on Sunday, the threat
for a few thunderstorms will continue through at least early next
week.

.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...

Widespread spotter activation is not anticipated, however individual
spotters are encouraged to report high wind and waterspouts to the
National Weather Service forecast office in Miami.

For more information...visit the National Weather Service in
Miami website at www.weather.gov/miami.

$$

RAG
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:24 am

Good Saturday Morning Folks!!...wow what a storm that was yesterday huh..we had a Tornado etc plow thru an area in Seminole just a few miles south of me in Pinellas county and there WAS Damage there..I lost power for a lil while..transformer blew i guess but was fixed pretty quickly..got some good rain at my house and yeah it was windy at times but I lucked out real good yesterday..news reports all over were bad..baynews9 stayed on its storm reports for hours on end..letting us know where the storm front was and damage and any people hurt..our thanks to them for doing that..well Today and possibly Tomorrow Billsfan and south Florida will be dealing with this cold front being stalled out over south florida then turning into a warm front coming Back upstate..we'll see how That plays out..but stay alert and safe down there Billsfan ok....have a good day everyone!
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:27 am

CLOSED Florida/Alabama Blog - October Tropical Mischief - Page 14 Image3
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:33 am

HEY>>LOOK.....Monday-Tues on...another one?................................................CLOSED Florida/Alabama Blog - October Tropical Mischief - Page 14 Day3otlk_0730
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:33 am

4 Tornado's confirmed from Yesterdays frontal storms........................................CLOSED Florida/Alabama Blog - October Tropical Mischief - Page 14 Quad-storm-damagejpg?wid=534&hei=301&$wide-bg$
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:36 am

well mother Nature sure pulled a fast one on our weather mets..oh its just a cool front coming...BOOM tornado's heavy rain and wind..moving FAST..40mph inland..boom...by the time you knew it was coming..boom its already past you
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:42 am

News was Full of warnings all thru central florida last evening, hope not too many people were hurt or injured..these storms came fast
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by StAugustineFL Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:04 am

Morning.  Here's a link to a video of one of the tornado's.  This one was in Spring Hill. Look at the very beginning.  A car literally drove right into it.  

https://www.fox13news.com/news/370353470-video

Another link from the area with vids/pics.

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local-news/at-least-4-tornadoes-touched-down-in-tampa-bay-according-to-the-national-weather-service
StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:14 am

good morning AUG..lets see what this storm will do when it returns upstate as a warm front..BBL
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by StAugustineFL Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:38 am

SPC only has a general thunderstorm threat with no risk areas for FL. Can never rule out a storm or two going severe though. Looks like a rough day for the TN Valley though on Monday/Monday night.

Now that daylight is upon me, gauge check from yesterday had .58. Always nice to get some liquid gold during the dry season.
StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

Post by StAugustineFL Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:41 am

A reminder/public service announcement to turn back the clocks this evening. I turn mine back before bed to avoid confusion as to what time it is the next morning, lol.
StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

Post by JRnOldsmar Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:23 am

LargoFL wrote:well mother Nature sure pulled a fast one on our weather mets..oh its just a cool front coming...BOOM tornado's heavy rain and wind..moving FAST..40mph inland..boom...by the time you knew it was coming..boom its already past you

This one did come in fast and hard. It looks like 2 areas of town got a batch of straight-line winds pushing in off the bay. 2 of our bay-side parks were covered in tree debris with many large branches down. The damage extended several blocks inland. 2 tall pines were snapped in half. I didn't notice any dwelling damage, but I'm sure there was at some minor damage somewhere in the area.

Close call down there, Largo. Glad you escaped cleanly. The Northdale nado was just a few miles north of my worksite (I was home).
JRnOldsmar
JRnOldsmar

Back to top Go down

Post by JRnOldsmar Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:32 am

StAugustineFL wrote:A reminder/public service announcement to turn back the clocks this evening.  I turn mine back before bed to avoid confusion as to what time it is the next morning, lol.

As I do my damnedest to shift my work hours back 1 hour, maintain the current body clock, and not get home from work after dark. It actually worked out pretty well last year, but I've got a project going on, so will have a bit more of a challenge this year. I just have to change my watch/phone alarms. Smile
JRnOldsmar
JRnOldsmar

Back to top Go down

Post by StAugustineFL Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:34 am

JRnOldsmar wrote:
StAugustineFL wrote:A reminder/public service announcement to turn back the clocks this evening.  I turn mine back before bed to avoid confusion as to what time it is the next morning, lol.

As I do my damnedest to shift my work hours back 1 hour, maintain the current body clock, and not get home from work after dark.  It actually worked out pretty well last year, but I've got a project going on, so will have a bit more of a challenge this year.  I just have to change my watch/phone alarms. Smile

I don't mind the falling back so much. It's the spring ahead that has me struggling for a few days afterwards.
StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:34 pm

Cloudy and breezy by me today. No rain.

I hate time change period. But if they insist on doing it, it should start earlier; October and run until April. This four month period is ridiculous. It’s just now getting dark at a reasonable hour, tomorrow it’ll be getting dark around six. And in the winter around 5. Up north it gets dark 4-4:30 if I remember correctly.

Last edited by BillsfaninSoFla on Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:41 pm

JRnOldsmar wrote:
LargoFL wrote:well mother Nature sure pulled a fast one on our weather mets..oh its just a cool front coming...BOOM tornado's heavy rain and wind..moving FAST..40mph inland..boom...by the time you knew it was coming..boom its already past you

This one did come in fast and hard.  It looks like 2 areas of town got a batch of straight-line winds pushing in off the bay.  2 of our bay-side parks were covered in tree debris with many large branches down.  The damage extended several blocks inland.  2 tall pines were snapped in half.  I didn't notice any dwelling damage, but I'm sure there was at some minor damage somewhere in the area.

Close call down there, Largo.  Glad you escaped cleanly.  The Northdale nado was just a few miles north of my worksite (I was home).
oh yeah man that was Close whew.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:43 pm

Hopefully JUST Rain THIS Time LOL....................................................................CLOSED Florida/Alabama Blog - October Tropical Mischief - Page 14 Image17
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:54 pm

CLOSED Florida/Alabama Blog - October Tropical Mischief - Page 14 Plant_City_113
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:12 am

NWS TAMPA...410 AM EST Sun Nov 4 2018

This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for West Central And Southwest
Florida.

.DAY ONE...Today and Tonight.

...THUNDERSTORM IMPACT...
A stationary front across the southern Florida peninsula early
this morning will lift back to the north as a warm front today.
As the warm front moves into the region increasing moisture and
lift associated with it will support scattered to numerous showers
and isolated thunderstorms developing over the region by later
this morning and continuing into the afternoon. The showers and
storms will move to the north and northwest at 10 to 15 mph and
will be capable of producing locally heavy downpours, strong gusty
winds, and occasional lightning strikes. The showers and storms
will gradually taper off tonight as the warm front moves into
north Florida overnight.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...Monday through Saturday.

No hazardous weather is expected at this time.

Spotter activation will not be needed today.

$$

McMichael
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:13 am

CLOSED Florida/Alabama Blog - October Tropical Mischief - Page 14 TBW_loop
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:15 am

CLOSED Florida/Alabama Blog - October Tropical Mischief - Page 14 1541321761
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:35 am

Good Sunday Morning folks!...ok fess up.. who didnt turn their clocks back an hour? lol...well i did get most of them..have to go do my car clock later..no rush there lol..its just after 6:30am and outside its light sprinkles here..rain chances NWS says is 60-70% today..good luck to those who need it..well have a great day everyone!
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:36 am

yes i know..dogs dont know about time changes lol...gee
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by sangria Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:43 am

Morning y'all!

Woot Largo, maybe that means they will let you sleep an hour later!!

It's back up to warm this morning, but boy did I enjoy yesterday and can't wait for the next cool front.  It's not going to be this week though  fiddle
sangria
sangria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JRnOldsmar Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:14 am

Good morning. Definitely had a good day yesterday. I accomplished nothing except outdoor play and a long snooze in the hammock. Smile

As far as the time change -- I changed nothing. I can handle the hour shift. I do that all the time, when I have a week of needing to get to work before 8am. Mrs JR has her shower time, and I'm either 30 mins before or after. I'm will Bills -- I hate the early sunset. If I get done with dinner and it's already dark, I am unmotivated to do anything. It gets depressing.

Interesting overnight temps. It started rising around 11pm and is almost to 70 already.
JRnOldsmar
JRnOldsmar

Back to top Go down

Post by JRnOldsmar Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:21 am

And now for my public service announcement:

VOTE. If you have not voted already, please vote on Tuesday. If we haven't learned that every vote counts, over the last several cycles, we're not paying attention. I don't care who/what you vote for (actually, I do, but that doesn't belong here), but please put YOUR voice out there.
JRnOldsmar
JRnOldsmar

Back to top Go down

Post by StAugustineFL Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:32 am

Morning. It's warmed up a bit here too compared to yesterday. Currently 61 which is still very pleasant. It was 51 this time yesterday. Quite the temperature gradient locally. Locations along the coast are in the low 70's while west of I-95 it's 60 give or take a couple degrees. I can drive 10 miles east and be 10-15 degrees warmer. Of course that'll balance out once daytime heating commences.
StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

Post by StAugustineFL Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:40 am

JRnOldsmar wrote:And now for my public service announcement:

VOTE.  If you have not voted already, please vote on Tuesday.  If we haven't learned that every vote counts, over the last several cycles, we're not paying attention.  I don't care who/what you vote for (actually, I do, but that doesn't belong here), but please put YOUR voice out there.

Your PSA brought this to mind for some reason, lol.

Caution: PROFANITY. Don't watch if bothersome.

StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

Post by StAugustineFL Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:48 am

Pocket of heavy rain is lifting north along the east coast.

The loop is static and won't update. I prefer static loops over dynamic.

CLOSED Florida/Alabama Blog - October Tropical Mischief - Page 14 VxZvLeK
StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:56 am

sangria wrote:Morning y'all!

Woot Largo, maybe that means they will let you sleep an hour later!!

It's back up to warm this morning, but boy did I enjoy yesterday and can't wait for the next cool front.  It's not going to be this week though  fiddle
LOL San..i hope they do let me sleep longer LOL
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:58 am

just cleaned out my gutters again..let it rain let it rain!!
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:01 am

Marine Weather Statement
National Weather Service Melbourne FL
735 AM EST SUN NOV 4 2018

AMZ550-041400-
735 AM EST SUN NOV 4 2018

...SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITH GUSTY WINDS APPROACHING THE
VOLUSIA COUNTY WATERS...

The areas affected include... Volusia-Brevard County Line to Flagler
Beach 0-20 nm...

At 730 AM EST, Doppler radar indicated showers and thunderstorms
over the Brevard County waters near Port Canaveral moving north and
northwest at 15 knots toward the Volusia County Waters. Wind gusts
of 30 knots are accompanying these showers and storms.

PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

Mariners can expect gusty winds to around 30 knots, locally higher
waves, pockets of heavy rain, and lightning strikes. Boaters should
seek safe harbor immediately until these storms pass. Waterspouts
are also a possibility.

&&

LAT...LON 2918 8061 2885 8037 2882 8081 2881 8081
2942 8112 2944 8111 2945 8113 2946 8107
2948 8076

$$

DWS
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:02 am

between red tide and stormy conditions our fishermen on either side of the state are having hard times huh
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:19 am

CLOSED Florida/Alabama Blog - October Tropical Mischief - Page 14 Image15
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by JRnOldsmar Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:05 am

Lol, Aug. I've always liked Carlin!
JRnOldsmar
JRnOldsmar

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:25 am

Its nice to see some rain chances this week..it being in our DRY season..most welcomed indeed...CLOSED Florida/Alabama Blog - October Tropical Mischief - Page 14 Lg_whats_ahead
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:50 pm

90 today. Uggh Please come back Fall!

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:51 pm

We voted yesterday. Our ballot was five pages.

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:16 am

NWS Tallahassee.....1146 PM EST Sun Nov 4 2018

Areas of fog are expected to develop after midnight across
portions of the Florida Big Bend and southwest Georgia. The
fog may persist into mid-morning on Monday, with visibility
reduced to a half mile or less at times.

If traveling by automobile, be prepared for rapid changes in
visibility. Use low beam headlights, reduce speed, maintain
a safe following distance between your vehicle and the one
ahead of you, and allow extra time to reach your destination.

$$

LF
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:19 am

Good Monday Morning folks!! looks like a nice and warm day and week ahead of us..and i think another cold front comes next Saturday...be careful this morning driving to work etc..some area's are warning of FOG ok,,have a wonderful day everyone!!
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:03 am

I dunno about everyone here but I hate this time change thing..i had thought we in Florida voted to get rid of the change and stay with daylight savings time..didnt we??
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:32 am

NWS Miami...431 AM EST Mon Nov 5 2018

...MODERATE RISK OF RIP CURRENTS ATLANTIC BEACHES...
...PATCHY DENSE FOG EARLY THIS MORNING INTERIOR SECTIONS...

This hazardous weather outlook is for South Florida.

.DAY ONE...TODAY AND TONIGHT

Rip currents: There is a moderate risk of rip currents at the
Atlantic beaches.

Visibility: Patchy dense fog is possible across the northwestern
interior sections through the early morning hours.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...TUESDAY THROUGH SUNDAY

Breezy easterly to southeasterly flow will lead to an elevated rip
current risk through at least mid-week along the Atlantic beaches.

Thunderstorms will be possible on Wednesday and Thursday over the
east coast metro areas and Atlantic waters, possibly becoming a
little more widespread on Friday.

Spotter activation will not be needed.

For more information...visit the National Weather Service in
Miami website at www.weather.gov/miami.

$$
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by severstorm Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:23 am

LargoFL wrote:I dunno about everyone here but I hate this time change thing..i had thought we in Florida voted to get rid of the change and stay with daylight savings time..didnt we??

Morning All,
Yes Largo I hate time change. like the light at night rather than in the morning.
I voted by mail a week ago.
WOW, what a Friday afternoon. 3 people that I work with saw or had a tornado
I myself was very near the tornado that went threw San Antonio. It went across hwy 52 out in front of me. I didn't see it on the ground but I could see the clouds rotating.
Where it went across the hwy there were trees and large branches down.
Hope all are safe and all 3 people I work with are in good shape. No damage
Have a great day
John Z-hills

severstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:33 am

severstorm wrote:
LargoFL wrote:I dunno about everyone here but I hate this time change thing..i had thought we in Florida voted to get rid of the change and stay with daylight savings time..didnt we??

Morning All,
Yes Largo I hate time change. like the light at night rather than in the morning.
I voted by mail a week ago.
WOW, what a Friday afternoon. 3 people that I work with saw or had a tornado
I myself was very near the tornado that went threw San Antonio. It went across hwy 52 out in front of me. I didn't see it on the ground but I could see the clouds rotating.
Where it went across the hwy there were trees and large branches down.
Hope all are safe and all 3 people I work with are in good shape. No damage
Have a great day
John Z-hills
good morning John. real glad you and yours made it thru the storm..all is good around me thanks..quite a scary surprise storm it was too huh.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:11 am

Aug, just something to watch in about 8 days..............................................CLOSED Florida/Alabama Blog - October Tropical Mischief - Page 14 Ecmwf_mslp_uv850_watl_9
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:32 am

FV3 model is slower and a bit stronger and it brings it into northern gulf area's.....CLOSED Florida/Alabama Blog - October Tropical Mischief - Page 14 Fv3p_mslp_uv850_us_46
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by JRnOldsmar Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:02 am

We need Fed approval, Largo.  Fat chance of that happening any time soon.

Link: Florida's year-round daylight saving time law on hold in Congress
JRnOldsmar
JRnOldsmar

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:16 am

JRnOldsmar wrote:

We need Fed approval, Largo.  Fat chance of that happening any time soon.

Link: Florida's year-round daylight saving time law on hold in Congress
oh geez...Thanks JR..yeah fat chance is right
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:27 am

well a lil over 3 weeks till Thanksgiving, the one Holiday I really love..hmmm LOL..do you stay home with your family or travel to be with family or Friends elsewhere?
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next