Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hurricane Season 2020
CLOSED Florida/Alabama Fall Season weather - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 9:09 am by BillsfaninSoFla

» summer 2019 hurricane season
CLOSED Florida/Alabama Fall Season weather - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 9:56 am by StAugustineFL

» April-May Florida weather and local events etc
CLOSED Florida/Alabama Fall Season weather - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 11:56 am by StPeteFLwx

» NASCAR 2019
CLOSED Florida/Alabama Fall Season weather - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 4:37 pm by StAugustineFL

» Late January through February outlook
CLOSED Florida/Alabama Fall Season weather - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 3:43 pm by LargoFL

» FLORIDA/ALABAMA AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON WEATHER
CLOSED Florida/Alabama Fall Season weather - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 12:10 pm by LargoFL

» NASCAR 2018
CLOSED Florida/Alabama Fall Season weather - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 6:34 pm by StAugustineFL

» CLOSED Florida/Alabama Blog - October Tropical Mischief
CLOSED Florida/Alabama Fall Season weather - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 2:18 pm by LargoFL

Florida Blog
Southeast Radar Loop
Kamala Severe Warnings
Photobucket
Warnings
WPC 5 Day Precip
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

chat  blog  florida  

CLOSED Florida/Alabama Fall Season weather

+6
StPeteFLwx
JRnOldsmar
StAugustineFL
sangria
waterdipper
severstorm
10 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

CLOSED Florida/Alabama Fall Season weather - Page 4 Empty Re: CLOSED Florida/Alabama Fall Season weather

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:47 pm

You work some crazy hours Aug.

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

CLOSED Florida/Alabama Fall Season weather - Page 4 Empty Re: CLOSED Florida/Alabama Fall Season weather

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:35 pm

And PT there's all kinds of recipes for potato skins, but my way is way easier!

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:39 am

CLOSED Florida/Alabama Fall Season weather - Page 4 Image13
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:42 am

Good Thursday Morning Folks!...well nice and cool Outside as I walked my dogs this early morning..no real chance for any rain till maybe Saturday and sunday..doesn't look like that tropical something coming this weekend will amount to anything, maybe a weak TS at best..but..could be a very heavy rain maker for south florida..we'll still have to wait this out ok..well have a wonderful day everyone!
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:12 am

don't know if this updates..low 60's by me,40's to my north just after 6am.CLOSED Florida/Alabama Fall Season weather - Page 4 7co_temps
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by severstorm Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:42 am

LargoFL wrote:don't know if this updates..low 60's by me,40's to my north just after 6am.CLOSED Florida/Alabama Fall Season weather - Page 4 7co_temps

Morning All,
Nice by me this am. Had a low of 43. Everything is good in my neck of the woods.
John Z-hills

severstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:01 am

severstorm wrote:
LargoFL wrote:don't know if this updates..low 60's by me,40's to my north just after 6am.CLOSED Florida/Alabama Fall Season weather - Page 4 7co_temps

Morning All,
 Nice by me this am. Had a low of 43. Everything is good in my neck of the woods.
John Z-hills

good morning John,yeah down to 57 here by me..feels Wonderful outside..now where..are the snow flakes? LOL...I think one winter here LONG ago..i walked my dog at night and yes..there were a few snowflakes coming down by me here..ive seen sleet several times on the highways..but nothing ever sticks..guess the ground is still warm even though the air is really cold huh.....well have a great day!!
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by severstorm Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:09 am

LargoFL wrote:
severstorm wrote:

Morning All,
John Z-hills

good morning John,yeah down to 57 here by me..feels Wonderful outside..now where..are the snow flakes? LOL...I think one winter here LONG ago..i walked my dog at night and yes..there were a few snowflakes coming down by me here..ive seen sleet several times on the highways..but nothing ever sticks..guess the ground is still warm even though the air is really cold huh.....well have a great day!!

Largo, I remember 2010 we had sleet cover the ground in Z-Hills
John

severstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:11 am

yeah john that may have been the year I saw it too coming down..by me it never stuck to the ground,i think if we in florida ever got 6 inches or so of snow the whole state would shut down lol
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:13 am

but if you believe this global warming stuff..the hot seasons would be getting hotter and..the cold seasons would be getting colder...I guess the young ones will see the changes happen if this is all true..
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:32 am

Good morning.... 57 for me this morning on my way into work. Just perfect.

They are saying we're in for a rainy weekend.

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:38 am

BillsfaninSoFla wrote:Good morning.... 57 for me this morning on my way into work.  Just perfect.

They are saying we're in for a rainy weekend.
good morning billsfan..glad the cooler temps made it down to you also..yes feels wonderful outside!
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:38 am

NWS Miami........Thu Oct 26 2017

This hazardous weather outlook is for South Florida.

.DAY ONE...TODAY AND TONIGHT

No hazardous weather is expected.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...FRIDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY

The risk of rip currents will increase this weekend over both the
Atlantic and Gulf waters of South Florida.

Isolated to scattered thunderstorms will be possible over all of
South Florida late Friday night through Saturday night. The primary
impacts will be lightning strikes, gust winds, and heavy rainfall.

Marine conditions will deteriorate late this weekend into early next
week with another cold frontal passage in both the Atlantic and Gulf
waters of South Florida.

.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...

Spotter activation will not be needed.

For more information...visit the National Weather Service in
Miami website at www.weather.gov/miami.

$$

LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:43 am

I'm wondering with this Low comig into south florida or..coming real close to south florida..if any of this heavy rain will reach up into central florida...right now it doesn't look like the LOW will have much chance to develop into anything strong, not with this stronger cold front coming down about the same time this weekend..but we'll wait and see how this plays out...most of the models do make it stronger as it gets into the atlantic and moves northward up into the northeast..up there it may become a bad nor'easter for them up there.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:45 am

NWS Tampa.............LONG TERM...
Complex weekend pattern as amplifying longwave trough
deepens from the Great lakes into the Gulf of Mexico. At
the surface, low pressure system in the NW Carib lifts NNE
ward through the region while next cold front merges with
the system and sweeps it into W Atlantic. At this point
expect tropical feature to remain mainly S and E of the
forecast area, but will continue to monitor for any model
changes. Best rain chances over southern and interior zones
closest to better dynamics and deeper moisture.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by waterdipper Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:51 am

A cold 40 degrees here this AM. It is amazing how cold 40 feels after a long hot summer. Looks like chamber of commerce weather the rest of the day.

waterdipper

Location : Somewhere between Cedar Key, Chiefland and Gainesville

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:07 am

waterdipper wrote:A cold 40 degrees here this AM. It is amazing how cold 40 feels after a long hot summer. Looks like chamber of commerce weather the rest of the day.
oh yeah..i said the same thing as I walked my dogs yesterday morning...brrr lol..had a 15-20mph wind with it...not as bad here this morning and now outside its really great...next cold front comes this weekend WD..stay safe up there in case this LOW coming from the south gives us any bad winds.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:08 am

so far here is the tracks..still can change next day or so,hope it doesn't form into anything...CLOSED Florida/Alabama Fall Season weather - Page 4 Lg_spaghetti
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:12 am

models are still unsure if the actual LOW comes into florida or not..stay tuned.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by severstorm Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:39 am

waterdipper wrote:A cold 40 degrees here this AM. It is amazing how cold 40 feels after a long hot summer. Looks like chamber of commerce weather the rest of the day.

I have been waiting for you to see how low the temp. was last night.
John Z-hills

severstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:47 am

CLOSED Florida/Alabama Fall Season weather - Page 4 93L_intensity_latest
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:48 am

ok so now the models are sayig the Caribbean LOW could make it to Tropical storm this weekend,stay tuned.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:56 am

LargoFL wrote:so far here is the tracks..still can change next day or so,hope it doesn't form into anything...CLOSED Florida/Alabama Fall Season weather - Page 4 Lg_spaghetti

Um, me too!

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:04 pm

this could be a lot of rain thru the weekend into Monday down there.................................CLOSED Florida/Alabama Fall Season weather - Page 4 7day2-25
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:36 pm

Billsfan you folks aren't going up the east coast are you?..they are thinking a real bad nor'easter is going up there,and all the way to maine gee
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:39 pm

most of my dad's family are up in Mass and new Hampshire etc..they all know to expect a storm and are preparing..i almost ..when I retired..i almost moved to New Hampshire..man that state is beautiful,but the winters there can be brutal,me I like wearing shorts all year round lol so I picked Florida.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:41 pm

Largo-we're going to Buffalo. I hope air traffic doesn't get messed up.

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:45 pm

I do agree, I've seen pictures of NH it is beautiful but no thanks on the winters.

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:50 pm

BillsfaninSoFla wrote:Largo-we're going to Buffalo.  I hope air traffic doesn't get messed up.
ok some bad weather is coming up there,maybe buffalo is far enough away to just get the rain etc..good luck and have a great trip ok!!..it looks like sun-Monday for the storm up there..its going to be a real fast mover,hopefully by Thursday it will be long gone.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:44 pm

I sure hope so Largo. I think it was 78 last week. Probably 40 and rain next week. A big Yuck!

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:19 am

BillsfaninSoFla wrote:I sure hope so Largo. I think it was 78 last week. Probably 40 and rain next week.  A big Yuck!
yes well it is Fall for sure up there and maybe the rains will be gone by the time you get there..good luck Billsfan!
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:20 am

Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
200 AM EDT Fri Oct 27 2017

For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:

1. Shower activity associated with a trough of low preesure over the
northwestern Caribbean Sea has become more concentrated during the
past several hours between northeastern Honduras and Jamaica.
Environmental conditions are expected to be conducive for some
development today and Saturday as the system moves slowly northward
over the northwestern Caribbean Sea. Strong upper-level winds
associated with an approaching cold front will make conditions less
favorable by Sunday. Regardless of development, this system is
expected to produce locally heavy rainfall over the Cayman Islands,
Jamaica, and portions of Cuba during the next day or two. These
rains are forecast to spread northward across portions of South
Florida and the Keys on Saturday, and over the northwestern Bahamas
Saturday night and Sunday.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...50 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.

Forecaster Beven
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:31 am

Hydrologic Outlook
FLZ063-066>075-168-172>174-271900-

Hydrologic Outlook
National Weather Service Miami FL
335 AM EDT Fri Oct 27 2017

...HEAVY RAINFALL POSSIBLE OVER SOUTH FLORIDA SATURDAY INTO
SATURDAY NIGHT...

A tropical disturbance over the Western Caribbean Sea is forecast
by the National Hurricane Center (NHC) to move slowly north
northeast and be near South Florida on Saturday. This disturbance
will bring deep tropical moisture to the area leading to numerous
showers and scattered thunderstorms with heavy rainfall, mainly
Saturday and Saturday night. Total rainfall amounts are forecast
to be between 2 to 4 inches with locally higher amounts with any
training thunderstorms. If this trend continues for South Florida,
then a Flood Watch may be needed later today or tonight for
Saturday.

$$

Baxter
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:34 am

CLOSED Florida/Alabama Fall Season weather - Page 4 Image13
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:38 am

Good Friday Morning Folks and TGIF!!!...well not so cold this early morning here by my area..just a lil warm up before the next cold front comes this weekend...hoping for a lil rain Saturday as that tropical something passes by south florida.........well have a great day everyone!
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:46 am

whew got cooler as dawn came .......................................................CLOSED Florida/Alabama Fall Season weather - Page 4 7co_temps
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by severstorm Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:29 am

LargoFL wrote:whew got cooler as dawn came .......................................................CLOSED Florida/Alabama Fall Season weather - Page 4 7co_temps
Morning All,
The temp got down to 44 this am. Didn't feel as cool as yesterday.
Still felt nice outside!!
Have a great weekend. Stay dry Billsfan!!!
John Z-hills Very Happy

severstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:56 am

severstorm wrote:
LargoFL wrote:whew got cooler as dawn came .......................................................CLOSED Florida/Alabama Fall Season weather - Page 4 7co_temps
Morning All,
The temp got down to 44 this am. Didn't feel as cool as yesterday.
Still felt nice outside!!
Have a great weekend. Stay dry Billsfan!!!
John Z-hills Very Happy
good morning John..warming up to 80 local met says today,lets see what this next strong cold front does over the weekend..have a great day.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:09 pm

its looking like there could be..some real heavy rains in south florida sat-into sunday,would'nt be surprised to see 40-50mph wind gusts too..hopefully this system will decide to go over Cuba,but thinking is for it to go thru the straights of florida..if so..it could..go over southern florida too..guess we'll have to wait till tomorrow to see how this plays out
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:13 pm

its up to 60% chance of developing now..hurricane hunters going in today to see....CLOSED Florida/Alabama Fall Season weather - Page 4 Two_atl_5d0
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:15 pm

CLOSED Florida/Alabama Fall Season weather - Page 4 Noaad2
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:17 pm

yes NOAA is saying possible flash flooding in south florida tomorrow..dunno if I can believe the models but some are saying possible 6 inches of rain in some spots..again we'll have to wait and see ok..now if..it does develop,things could change.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:19 pm

Billsfan..it sure looks like it will be gone by the time you folks fly out ok..everything says it will be a fast mover..with the coming Front pushing it away into the atlantic and up the east coast to the northeast somewhere.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:20 pm

well its mid 70's and full sun here by me,warming up nicely now.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:23 pm

CLOSED Florida/Alabama Fall Season weather - Page 4 DNKFE2XW4AANJuH
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:57 pm

993MB seems kinda strong don't it?..we need to keep a good eye on 93 for sure...CLOSED Florida/Alabama Fall Season weather - Page 4 Gem_mslp_pcpn_us_7
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:55 pm

invest93 up to 80% chance of developing now..stay alert south florida etc.........CLOSED Florida/Alabama Fall Season weather - Page 4 Two_atl_2d0
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:56 pm

CLOSED Florida/Alabama Fall Season weather - Page 4 93L_intensity_latest
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:58 pm

CLOSED Florida/Alabama Fall Season weather - Page 4 Gem_mslp_uv850_us_8
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:11 pm

CLOSED Florida/Alabama Fall Season weather - Page 4 Fl9
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next