Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hurricane Season 2020
florida - CLOSED   1-6 Florida/Alabama Blog - January Thaw! - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 9:09 am by BillsfaninSoFla

» summer 2019 hurricane season
florida - CLOSED   1-6 Florida/Alabama Blog - January Thaw! - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 9:56 am by StAugustineFL

» April-May Florida weather and local events etc
florida - CLOSED   1-6 Florida/Alabama Blog - January Thaw! - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 11:56 am by StPeteFLwx

» NASCAR 2019
florida - CLOSED   1-6 Florida/Alabama Blog - January Thaw! - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 4:37 pm by StAugustineFL

» Late January through February outlook
florida - CLOSED   1-6 Florida/Alabama Blog - January Thaw! - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 3:43 pm by LargoFL

» FLORIDA/ALABAMA AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON WEATHER
florida - CLOSED   1-6 Florida/Alabama Blog - January Thaw! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 12:10 pm by LargoFL

» NASCAR 2018
florida - CLOSED   1-6 Florida/Alabama Blog - January Thaw! - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 6:34 pm by StAugustineFL

» CLOSED Florida/Alabama Blog - October Tropical Mischief
florida - CLOSED   1-6 Florida/Alabama Blog - January Thaw! - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 2:18 pm by LargoFL

Florida Blog
Southeast Radar Loop
Kamala Severe Warnings
Photobucket
Warnings
WPC 5 Day Precip
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

blog  florida  chat  

CLOSED 1-6 Florida/Alabama Blog - January Thaw!

+5
waterdipper
LargoFL
PuppyToes
sangria
StAugustineFL
9 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

florida - CLOSED   1-6 Florida/Alabama Blog - January Thaw! - Page 7 Empty Re: CLOSED 1-6 Florida/Alabama Blog - January Thaw!

Post by StAugustineFL Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:14 pm

Do any of you attend Gasparilla?  Looks like it would be fun.

Whew, glad the work week is over.  I have a LONG outdoor chore list I sunk my teeth into last weekend.  I will nickel/dime it over the weekends for the next 2-3 months.  A couple close friends are stopping here tomorrow afternoon then we'll hit DT St Aug to peruse St George St, have dinner/drinks, then view the Nights of Lights since they'll be on through the end of the month.  Nice weather tomorrow and, as mentioned already, not so much on Sunday.
StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

florida - CLOSED   1-6 Florida/Alabama Blog - January Thaw! - Page 7 Empty Re: CLOSED 1-6 Florida/Alabama Blog - January Thaw!

Post by LargoFL Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:06 am

StAugustineFL wrote:Do any of you attend Gasparilla?  Looks like it would be fun.

Whew, glad the work week is over.  I have a LONG outdoor chore list I sunk my teeth into last weekend.  I will nickel/dime it over the weekends for the next 2-3 months.  A couple close friends are stopping here tomorrow afternoon then we'll hit DT St Aug to peruse St George St, have dinner/drinks, then view the Nights of Lights since they'll be on through the end of the month.  Nice weather tomorrow and, as mentioned already, not so much on Sunday.
morning Aug, we may stop over in Tampa to see a few things with Gasparilla today..and have a great dinner with the friends Aug..
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:10 am

Good Saturday Morning Folks!..not really cold outside here this early morning, mid 60's I think...going up into the mid 70's today and its supposed to be a really nice day...tomorrow things begin to change,especially rain and/or storms later in the day tomorrow..well Enjoy today folks...and with all these out of towners around the state..drive carefully ok..stay safe out there...my trip into tampa ought to be fun traffic wise lol.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by StAugustineFL Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:07 am

Morning. If you do go Largo I hope you and the Mrs have a good time.

SPC outlook for tomorrow. No severe but a few of us may hear some rumbles of thunder tomorrow.

...SUMMARY...
Widespread showers and a few thunderstorms are expected over the
Florida Peninsula Sunday.

...Fl Peninsula...

No change has been made to previous forecast. Synoptic trough will
advance slowly through the eastern states on Sunday, while a weaker
impulse moves across the northeast Gulf and the FL Peninsula. Cold
front initially from New England to the western Gulf will move
slowly southeast, reaching the northern FL Peninsula Sunday night.
Modifying continental-polar air will advect through the pre-frontal
warm sector contributing to destabilization, but instability should
remain marginal (generally at or below 500 J/kg) due to multi-layer
clouds and weak lapse rates. Forcing for ascent accompanying the
northeast-Gulf impulse will contribute to widespread showers with
embedded thunderstorms spreading inland Sunday and continuing into
the overnight.
StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

Post by StAugustineFL Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:24 am

I like the NWS GIS precip maps. Can look at a local NWS CWA, state view, regional, or national. Here is the FL forecast through Monday.

florida - CLOSED   1-6 Florida/Alabama Blog - January Thaw! - Page 7 F7hJUax
StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

Post by sangria Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:05 am

Morning all!

I'll take whatever we get tomorrow, although I won't bank on much :-)

Aug and Largo, y'all both have good days to enjoy the events today, glad y'all are taking advantage of it before the rain moves in tomorrow.

My weekend schedule is a NO SCHEDULE. I'll get out and do some errands/shopping and may piddle i the yard this afternoon, but other than that it will be a whatever I feel like doing, I will do.

sangria
sangria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:40 pm

well we drove over to tampa and the thousands of people there were too much for us so we had lunch in some restaurant and came home..sky was overcast and real windy there..glad to be home lol
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:41 pm

Hiya SAN yes tomorrow might get a bit interesting, hope we get some good rain out of this front coming.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:44 pm

NWS Tampa (clipped)...........DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...Sunday through Friday.

...THUNDERSTORM IMPACT...
Developing low pressure over the northeast Gulf of Mexico will
track toward and across the Florida Big Bend region during Sunday
and Sunday night and then northeast into the Atlantic on Monday.
This storm system will bring widespread showers and isolated
thunderstorms to the region during Sunday and Sunday night. Any
thunderstorms that develop will be capable of producing locally
heavy rain, strong gusty winds, and occasional lightning strikes.

LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:46 pm

ok so it seems whatever outdoor things you need to do..today Saturday is the day to do it..NWS Tampa got us at 80% chance of rain and possible thunderstorms for sunday...
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:35 pm

Hi guys. Sure was unstable weather wise today. One minute sunny, the next cloudy and spitting, then sunny again etc... all day long. Still windy and a bit chilly at times.

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:23 am

BillsfaninSoFla wrote:Hi guys.  Sure was unstable weather wise today.  One minute sunny, the next cloudy and spitting, then sunny again etc... all day long. Still windy and a bit chilly at times.
Hi Billsfan,glad no severe stuff for you,seems like we do have a florida winter going on..its been some years since around here we've had a freeze and this on-off cold temps...looks like we have another cold front coming today into tomorrow..could be a very good rainmaker for some area's.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:24 am

NWS Tampa......Sun Jan 28 2018

This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for West Central And Southwest
Florida.

.DAY ONE...Today and Tonight.

...THUNDERSTORM IMPACT...
Developing low pressure over the Gulf of Mexico today will track
toward and across the Florida Big Bend region later today and
tonight and then northeast into the Atlantic on Monday. This storm
system will bring widespread showers and isolated thunderstorms
to the region later today through the first half of Monday as it
affects the region. Locally heavy rainfall will be possible.
Isolated thunderstorms that develop will be capable of producing
strong gusty winds and occasional lightning strikes.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...Monday through Saturday.

...MARINE IMPACTS...
Brisk northerly winds will overspread the Gulf waters during
late Monday and Monday night as a cold front moves south through
the region with elevated winds and seas continuing through early
Wednesday. The increasing winds and seas will produce hazardous
boating conditions for small craft operators through the period.

.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...

Spotter activation will not be needed today.

$$

McMichael
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:26 am

NWS Tampa is saying..a 90% chance of showers and or thunderstorms..good luck folks looks like we all get a piece of this rainmaker today.............Good Sunday morning folks!!
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by StAugustineFL Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:55 am

Good morning. Hmmm, looking at some of the Mesoscale models (HRRR and NAM) I'm not seeing any rain today for peninsular Florida. Might not be until tonight and tomorrow morning. We shall see what happens.
StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

Post by sangria Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:56 am

I think we may see a little spit late afternoon, but not anything measurable till maybe overnight into the AM. Even then it doesn't look like it will amount to much if you believe the NAM.
sangria
sangria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:35 am

well just after 11.30 am and there's a whole blob of showers coming close to the nature coast right now...overcast and warm 70+ here right now by me..good luck on getting some rain folks above I-4,especially folks around the big bend area.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:36 am

Special Weather Statement
AMZ550-552-555-570-572-575-FLZ041-044>047-053-054-058-059-064-141-
144-147-281700-

National Weather Service Melbourne FL
926 AM EST SUN JAN 28 2018

...Mostly Cloudy and Mild Today...

Breezy south winds will continue to pull in low and mid level
moisture across East Central Florida today. Mild conditions will
continue with temperatures warming into the 70s this afternoon.

Expect widespread rain and embedded storms will move east off the
Gulf of Mexico and overspread east central Florida this evening and
continue overnight. Brief heavy downpours are possible.

Rough surf and a strong longshore current will exist at the beaches
off East Central Florida today. Always swim within sight of a
lifeguard.

&&

Additional details...including graphics are available online at:
http://www.weather.gov/mlb/blog

$$
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:38 am

Billsfan..NWS Miami forecasr for Fort Lauderdale.................................................Today: A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Southeast wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Tonight: A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 10pm and 4am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 70. Southeast wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Monday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 7am. Cloudy, with a high near 79. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Monday Night: A 40 percent chance of showers before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. West wind 6 to 13 mph becoming north in the evening.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:40 am

so..in reading all the NWS discussions...most if not all of us in Florida will be getting some rain..thats good Florida needs the rain huh.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:42 am

it looks like right now Panama city and Tallahassee are getting some heavier rains,all yellow on the radars...Jenny if your lurking up there..stay alert in driving home later..stay safe up there.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:46 pm

showers about to come in here if radar verifies now...looks like WD's area in the money rainwise by radar anyway.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:51 pm

well gutters cleaned out, leaves and twigs picked up..bring on the rains lol...well its roughly 77 degree's here by me, might not see that temp thru this coming week..cold coming back,30's-40's morning temps.thru thursday or so  it looks like...might be a weekend warm up next weekend again.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:54 pm

NWS forecast for Daytona beach area..............This Afternoon: A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 73. East southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Tonight: A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 7pm and 3am, then showers after 3am. Low around 63. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

Monday: A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.

Monday Night: Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 46. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by StAugustineFL Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:03 pm

Started raining here about an hour ago. A good steady soaker for now. It'll make for good sleeping weather since this will be ongoing for basically the entire night.
StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:07 am

well just after 3am and the heavy rain hitting my window woke me and the dogs up,well my bird bath outside is full to the top so between yesterday and this early morning I Know ive received way over an inch..maybe two inches of rain, maybe a bit more thru today too huh..raining pretty good right now here..in no way am I complaining lol..i really needed this great rain here by me..everything outside is soaking wet...finally!!
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:09 am

National Weather Service Jacksonville FL
250 AM EST MON JAN 29 2018

FLZ025-033-125-290830-
St. Johns FL-Inland Duval FL-Coastal Duval FL-
250 AM EST MON JAN 29 2018

...SIGNIFICANT WEATHER ADVISORY FOR NORTHERN ST. JOHNS AND
SOUTHEASTERN DUVAL COUNTIES UNTIL 330 AM EST...

At 249 AM EST, Doppler radar was tracking a strong shower over
Switzerland, or over Fruit Cove, moving east at 30 mph.

Wind gusts of 35 to 45 mph can be expected along with possible minor
wind damage.

Locations impacted include...
Mandarin, Fruit Cove, World Golf Village, Palm Valley, Sawgrass,
Nocatee, South Ponte Vedra, Bayard, Durbin and Switzerland.

PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

Torrential rainfall is also occurring with this storm, and may lead
to localized flooding. Do not drive your vehicle through flooded
roadways.

&&
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:13 am

Good MONDAY morning folks!..raining pretty good here right now..folks drive carefully going to work etc this morning roads are wet and could be standing water on the low spots on the roadways...well we got out good rainfall,hopefully it eases up thru the day as the cold front approaches us..have a great day everyone!
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:16 am

NWS Tampa.........Monday: Showers likely, mainly before 10am. Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Southwest wind 5 to 11 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Monday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. North wind 9 to 11 mph.

Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 62. North wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Tuesday Night: Clear, with a low around 41. Northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by severstorm Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:33 am

Morning All,
Well got the yard seeded and the trees pruned. We got 2.26 in the buckets yesterday and was raining when I left this am. That put 4.30 in the bucket so far for Jan. Hope all got some good rain totals.
Have a great day!!
John Z-hills

severstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:50 am

severstorm wrote:Morning All,
Well got the yard seeded and the trees pruned. We got 2.26 in the buckets yesterday and was raining when I left this am. That put 4.30 in the bucket so far for Jan. Hope all got some good rain totals.
Have a great day!!
John Z-hills
good morning John,yes it was a good rain alright here too...still some sprinkles around,NWS says it should be ending around 9am or so...have a great day!!
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by JRnOldsmar Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:11 am

LargoFL wrote:Good MONDAY morning folks!..raining pretty good here right now..folks drive carefully going to work etc this morning roads are wet and could be standing water on the low spots on the roadways...well we got out good rainfall,hopefully it eases up thru the day as the cold front approaches us..have a great day everyone!

Quite the rain totals near you, Largo!!

I pulled this last evening.

florida - CLOSED   1-6 Florida/Alabama Blog - January Thaw! - Page 7 2018-012

Actually got 3.3" overnight, most of it before midnight.

Great start to the Fire Season!!!!  Smile

Don't forget about the Blood Blue Super Moon Eclipse -- Wed night.  Lookin to be clear and cool down this way.  Could be a perfect evening to spend outside.
JRnOldsmar
JRnOldsmar

Back to top Go down

Post by waterdipper Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:23 am

I got 1.35" of rainfall and I am now sitting at 4.2" for the month of January. This rainfall is really a blessing as there is so much dead vegetation from the freezes that fire season could be really bad if it was dry in the woods. Looks like we are in for a bit of a roller-coaster ride with the temps up and down every couple of days this week, but pretty much what is typically expected in a FL winter.

waterdipper

Location : Somewhere between Cedar Key, Chiefland and Gainesville

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:44 am

yeah JR..it sure came down for hours last night here..boy I really needed that rain..and yes I'm hoping I can stay up and see that Blue moon eclipse.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:48 am

waterdipper wrote:I got 1.35" of rainfall and I am now sitting at 4.2" for the month of January. This rainfall is really a blessing as there is so much dead vegetation from the freezes that fire season could be really bad if it was dry in the woods. Looks like we are in for a bit of a roller-coaster ride with the temps up and down every couple of days this week, but pretty much what is typically expected in a FL winter.
good morning WD, yeah the rains really helped..with all the dead vegetation around not even mentioning the dead lawns etc..without the rains we could have seen a winter fire season huh...we lucked out so far...luckily I don't see the mets thinking any freezes around here for my area..just a few nights in the 40's...but I always watch out for Febuary..sometimes it hold surprises for us...have a great day up there.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:52 am

Just saw a health alert on the news..here's the headline.............................Panera Bread issues recall on cream cheese products
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by StPeteFLwx Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:54 am

JRnOldsmar wrote:

Whoa, 11 feet of rain!  Well, not that much but did get 2.5"

StPeteFLwx

Back to top Go down

Post by severstorm Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:45 am

StPeteFLwx wrote:
JRnOldsmar wrote:

Whoa, 11 feet of rain!  Well, not that much but did get 2.5"

LARGO, You better get started on that ark!!! Very Happy

severstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:24 am

LOL guys..man it poured for hours here but I think they made a big mistake there lol..my guess is 2 maybe 3 inches at my house..although at times there was indeed a lot of water flowing down the street..was better early this morning somewhat..guess I was in the right spot for the heavier rain this time..most often it misses me
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:25 am

WD and maybe John..................NWS Tampa..(clipped)...............DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...Tuesday through Sunday.

...EXCESSIVE COLD IMPACT...
Radiational cooling will allow for temperatures to drop to around
freezing Tuesday night and Wednesday morning, mainly over the
Nature Coast, as well as in isolated interior spots farther
south. Make sure to dress in layers to protect yourself from the
cold.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:27 am

my guess is..that 142 inches may...be the yearly total rainfall..if not its a huge mistake huh LOL
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:29 am

Area Forecast Discussion
National Weather Service Tampa Bay Ruskin FL
1058 AM EST Mon Jan 29 2018

.UPDATE...
Cold front moving through central Florida bringing an end to any
light showers and shifting winds to northwesterly. Front will exit
the region early this afternoon, but plenty of low level moisture
lingers behind the boundary so will continue to see mostly cloudy
skies through most to the day. Temperatures will only climb a few
degrees from where they are now, and mainly over the southern half
of the area where the cold air advection will take longer to
become established. Forecast was tweaked early this morning to add
fog near the coast and lower rain chances everywhere some and
still looks ok at this time.

&&
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by JRnOldsmar Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:24 pm

JRnOldsmar wrote:
Don't forget about the Blood Blue Super Moon Eclipse -- Wed night.  Lookin to be clear and cool down this way.  Could be a perfect evening to spend outside.

Correction: The eclipse will begin before sunrise on Wed morning. We will only get a very partial eclipse here in FL. Moon rise/set should be very good over the next couple of evenings.
JRnOldsmar
JRnOldsmar

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:28 pm

well in looking at the GFS,our next good rain event comes around Feb 5th with yet another front coming across the gulf..we'll see how this plays out..any rain is welcomed huh.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:18 pm

so right now, just after 3pm, its about 62 degree's but its a chilly temp here with the wind..is it the same by your area?..cold front must be getting here soon?
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by StAugustineFL Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:02 pm

Looks like this was a good system for many. I had 2.79" in the gauge.

Here are today's CoCoRaHS reports from the bay area. Widespread 2-4"

florida - CLOSED   1-6 Florida/Alabama Blog - January Thaw! - Page 7 KCtb0LA

Bills missed out but I think she's had a fairly good winter overall IIRC.
StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:36 am

NWS Tampa.......Tue Jan 30 2018

This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for West Central And Southwest
Florida.

.DAY ONE...Today and Tonight.

...EXCESSIVE COLD IMPACT...
Radiational cooling will allow for temperatures to drop to near
freezing tonight and into Wednesday morning, mainly over the
Nature Coast. Isolated spots farther south over the interior may
also briefly reach freezing. Make sure to dress in layers to
protect yourself from the cold.

LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:39 am

Good Tuesday Morning folks!!..well just after 5.30am here and its a Chilly mid 50's by me but I know as dawn approaches it will get colder..always seems to do that in winter..well rains gone and the cold temps will be here for a few days local Met is saying..well have a wonderful day everyone!
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:28 am

well just about 9.30am and its down or up to 44 degrees but suns out now and if this breeze would stop it may warm up some.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by JRnOldsmar Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:37 am

LargoFL wrote:well just about 9.30am and its down or up to 44 degrees but suns out now and if this breeze would stop it may warm up some.

Only got down to 48 here, and the moonset was spectacular. Now up to 55. Still some mid-high thin cloudiness. Nice cool spell.
JRnOldsmar
JRnOldsmar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next