Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hurricane Season 2020
CLOSED Florida/Alabama weather and Tropical weather affecting our states - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 9:09 am by BillsfaninSoFla

» summer 2019 hurricane season
CLOSED Florida/Alabama weather and Tropical weather affecting our states - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 9:56 am by StAugustineFL

» April-May Florida weather and local events etc
CLOSED Florida/Alabama weather and Tropical weather affecting our states - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 11:56 am by StPeteFLwx

» NASCAR 2019
CLOSED Florida/Alabama weather and Tropical weather affecting our states - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 4:37 pm by StAugustineFL

» Late January through February outlook
CLOSED Florida/Alabama weather and Tropical weather affecting our states - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 3:43 pm by LargoFL

» FLORIDA/ALABAMA AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON WEATHER
CLOSED Florida/Alabama weather and Tropical weather affecting our states - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 12:10 pm by LargoFL

» NASCAR 2018
CLOSED Florida/Alabama weather and Tropical weather affecting our states - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 6:34 pm by StAugustineFL

» CLOSED Florida/Alabama Blog - October Tropical Mischief
CLOSED Florida/Alabama weather and Tropical weather affecting our states - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 2:18 pm by LargoFL

Florida Blog
Southeast Radar Loop
Kamala Severe Warnings
Photobucket
Warnings
WPC 5 Day Precip
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

florida  chat  blog  

CLOSED Florida/Alabama weather and Tropical weather affecting our states

+5
sangria
severstorm
waterdipper
StAugustineFL
StPeteFLwx
9 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

CLOSED Florida/Alabama weather and Tropical weather affecting our states - Page 7 Empty Re: CLOSED Florida/Alabama weather and Tropical weather affecting our states

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:49 pm

Yes Aug- I was surprised when he said he dumped 4.5! I knew we had 1.5 plus another 1. Missed the other 2 .

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

CLOSED Florida/Alabama weather and Tropical weather affecting our states - Page 7 Empty Re: CLOSED Florida/Alabama weather and Tropical weather affecting our states

Post by JRnOldsmar Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:44 pm

BillsfaninSoFla wrote:How's the holiday in middle of week affecting everyone's jobs?

I was debating on which days to take off...... Planned on Th/Fr; Sis took M-Tu; good bud took Th/Fr --- I just took off the whole dang week!! Hopefully, just 1 (4-hour max) conference call tomorrow, some minor catch-up work, and normal daily status checks. It should be a much slower week than normal. Arrived in Jax today. I hate the I-4, I-95 route, TPA to Jax, but when your daughter is in Orlando, what's a dad to do..........

Got pork ribs prepped, and Weds planned for a bbq at the folks. Big Sis is coming in tomorrow from SoCar. Maybe a Tues night Jumbo Shrimp baseball game (@Aug: Interested??).
JRnOldsmar
JRnOldsmar

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:48 am

NWS TAMPA...455 AM EDT Mon Jul 2 2018

This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for West Central And Southwest
Florida.

.DAY ONE...Today and Tonight.

...THUNDERSTORM IMPACT...
Scattered to numerous thunderstorms are expected again today.
Stronger storms will be capable of producing strong gusty winds,
frequent lightning and heavy rainfall. In areas that have received
heavy rains over the last few days, flooding may become a concern.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...Tuesday through Sunday.

Thunderstorms will remain in the forecast through the next week.
A few strong storms may occur any day with gusty winds, lightning,
and localized flooding.

.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...

Spotter activation will not be needed today.

$$

McKaughan
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:55 am

Good Monday Morning Folks! and it seems some take off mon-tues for the 4th Holiday some take off thur-fri, I myself never liked mid week holidays,every boss i ever had would just give us that day off lol..well lets see how this coming rain each day will affect folks..hopefully it gets back to those afternoon showers like normal huh, well for those who DID take off the Mon-Tues....have a great 4TH hOLIDAY!!..and for the rest of  us..have a great day everyone!!
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by severstorm Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:21 am

Morning All,
Had a great weekend. Saturday got .77 in the bucket and that gave me 6.87 for the month and 26.87 for the year so far. So on pace for normal rain for the year.
I myself only get off Wednesday for the holiday.
Have a great day
John Z-hills

severstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:09 am

severstorm wrote:Morning All,
Had a great weekend. Saturday got .77 in the bucket and that gave me 6.87 for the month and 26.87 for the year so far. So on pace for normal rain for the year.
Have a great day
John Z-hills
good morning John!!..well im retired so i have every day off lol..its strange..all my working life..i looked forward to the retirement days..well NOW i look for things to DO haha oh well enjoy the holiday John..my guess is no one will be sleeping much tues-wednesday nights and quite possibly thurs night if those with the fireworks have anything to say about it lol gee,
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:29 am

Good for you JR! Enjoy your much deserved time off with your family.

Same here also John. I just have Wednesday off. Kinda nice to have a day off in middle of the week, kind of stinks too!

That's funny Largo, about looking for things to do now that you're retired.

Daughter and her friend are driving back from St Pete today. I sure hope they miss the afternoon thunderstorms that pop up on 75 and the Alley. I already warned her lol.

Have a good day everyone.

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:13 am

BillsfaninSoFla wrote:Good for you JR!  Enjoy your much deserved time off with your family.  

Same here also John.  I just have Wednesday off.   Kinda nice to have a day off in middle of the week, kind of stinks too!

Daughter and her friend are driving back from St Pete today.  I sure hope they miss the afternoon thunderstorms that pop up on 75 and the Alley.  I already warned her lol.  

good morning Billsfan!! yes we have been getting some real heavy rains lately around here, hope they have a safe trip back too. if they left early enough they should be ok,no rain by me yet
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:15 am

roads should be ok for awhile billsfan, most of the severe stuff..up in the west panhandle area's....................................CLOSED Florida/Alabama weather and Tropical weather affecting our states - Page 7 1530539161
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:04 am

well so far no rain here but the clouds above are thickening and growing higher and larger, might be a wet afternoon if they stick around here.today i dont know the steering winds, so light they are today
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:06 am

CLOSED Florida/Alabama weather and Tropical weather affecting our states - Page 7 Hicbsat_None_anim
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:11 am

well we have things to do today, enjoy the day folks..so far still sunny at Hot here..great beach weather if you have off work today
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:56 pm

CLOSED Florida/Alabama weather and Tropical weather affecting our states - Page 7 1530548761
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:54 pm

ok almost 2pm and a thunderstorm with some heavy rain coming down by my area.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:56 pm

CLOSED Florida/Alabama weather and Tropical weather affecting our states - Page 7 Two_atl_2d0
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:32 pm

LargoFL wrote:
BillsfaninSoFla wrote:Good for you JR!  Enjoy your much deserved time off with your family.  

Same here also John.  I just have Wednesday off.   Kinda nice to have a day off in middle of the week, kind of stinks too!

Daughter and her friend are driving back from St Pete today.  I sure hope they miss the afternoon thunderstorms that pop up on 75 and the Alley.  I already warned her lol.  

good morning Billsfan!! yes we have been getting some real heavy rains lately around here, hope they have a safe trip back too. if they left early enough they should be ok,no rain by me yet

They haven't even started on the road yet! They were going to some mall over there. Westfield I believe she said. That was at 12:30. So who knows when they will head back to Fort Lauderdale.

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by severstorm Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:35 pm

LargoFL wrote:
Have a great day
John Z-hills
good morning John!!..well im retired so i have every day off lol..its strange..all my working life..i looked forward to the retirement days..well NOW i look for things to DO haha oh well enjoy the holiday John..my guess is no one will be sleeping much tues-wednesday nights and quite possibly thurs night if those with the fireworks have anything to say about it lol gee,

Largo,
Retired still has to be better than getting up at 4am and HAVING to go to work as to looking for something to do. I have a ton of things I could find to do if I was retired. Come on 15yrs from now!! HAHAHA!!!
John z-hills

severstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:53 pm

severstorm wrote:
LargoFL wrote:
Have a great day
John Z-hills

Largo,
Retired still has to be better than getting up at 4am and HAVING to go to work as to looking for something to do. I have a ton of things I could find to do if I was retired. Come on 15yrs from now!! HAHAHA!!!
John z-hills
LMAO john..i really Know what your saying lol....i hated getting up at 3-4 am back then...and NOW..my dogs get me up at 3-4 am geez hahaha..a guy just cant win ..but in the grand scheme of things, taking them for their morning walks at that hour is much cooler than when the sun comes up..so i dont mind..back when i worked it was boom-boom..hurry up...now its...when is lunch lol...but in a way..im kidding too..i LOVE being retired, im hoping this lasts a long time.. Health wise..so far so good for me...hope its the same when you retire......ONE thing that Really Surprised me...How much Everything price wise..went up...plan for that now john..you have the time left..i lucked out big time having everything paid off..i just knew all the overtime was worth it.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by StAugustineFL Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:03 pm

Good afternoon.

JR - I'll have to respectfully decline the Jax Jumbo Shrimp offer due to workload but I would love to see a game! They're still the Jax Suns to me. If you go have a good one and enjoy those ribs on the 4th.

Hope your daughter makes in home safely bills. Parents never stop worrying about their kids.

Largo - what line of work were you in back in the day? I know JR and I are in IT (I hope I know what I'm in, lol), bills insect/pest control, John in shrimping. No pressure to share, just curious.

No rain here today which is fine. Roof is getting done tomorrow (I hope/think) AND on the 4th (yep, they're working).
StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

Post by sangria Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:27 pm

Afternoon all!

Hey Bills, your daughter is gonna be late!  The Westfield mall is purdy nice!

Sounds like everyone is getting a little rain around them.  Wed is a holiday for the company, of course, but I also took Thu/Fri off.  Sometimes I think it would be better to take Mon/Tue when the holiday falls on Wed then you only have 2 days left when you come back, but I just can't do it that way....lol.

I'll still be in touch with work and monitoring some of the workflow, but should be able to stay away for the most part.

Had a little shower here earlier and managed to get .44" from it - I'm a happy camper!
sangria
sangria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:59 pm

Thanks Aug- never stop worrying about kids no matter age. My 74 year old mother seems to worry about me more than herself and for no reason!

San-she said Westfield was very nice, on scale with one or two of ours, but 4 mid 20's ladies with money in their purses, whew lol they didn't head home until late afternoon Smile

Last edited by BillsfaninSoFla on Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:26 pm

Been spoiled by rain, none at all today, all sun, 97 on car thermometer.

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:41 am

NWS MIAMI...429 AM EDT Tue Jul 3 2018

...SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS THIS AFTERNOON...
...ANOTHER HOT SUMMER DAY ACROSS MUCH OF SOUTH FLORIDA...
...WATERSPOUT RISK TODAY ACROSS WATERS...

This hazardous weather outlook is for South Florida.

.DAY ONE...TODAY AND TONIGHT

Thunderstorms: Thunderstorms are possible across all South Florida
today, with the best chances in the interior and along the Gulf
coast this afternoon. The main hazards with this activity will be
lightning, brief gusty winds, funnel clouds, and heavy rain.

Waterspouts: There is a slight chance of waterspouts across all South
Florida waters today, especially with any showers or storms, and
also with any boundary collisions that may occur.

Temperatures: Maximum heat index values will range from 100 to 104
degrees over most of the peninsula this afternoon.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...WEDNESDAY THROUGH MONDAY

Scattered to numerous showers and thunderstorms are forecast each
day, mainly during the afternoon and evening hours. The highest
coverage is generally expected over interior South Florida. Lightning
is the primary hazard.

Widespread spotter activation is not anticipated, however individual
spotters are encouraged to report high wind, waterspouts/funnel
clouds, and flooding to the National Weather Service forecast office
in Miami.

For more information...visit the National Weather Service in
Miami website at www.weather.gov/miami.

$$

RAG
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:06 am

Aug, when i moved to Florida i swore off a desk job, no more of that for me, i tried several different jobs,but i didnt know Florida and i really wanted to see the different area's so i went and got a new commercial drivers license with hazmat endorsement and got a job with a friend of mine who's father owned a chemical company and his dad hired me as a route driver, wow for a NYC guy who didnt know the difference between Tampa and Daytona lol..it was the JOB i was looking for..I was always good with people so it didnt take me long at all to get to know my new customers..now WHERE they were located and how to get there..LOLOL..but over a few months i got everything down pat and my routes went smoothly, and i grew to love it!!..imagine taking your lunch break on daytona beach LOL..each day i had a different area to cover all over florida,,,over 20 years i stayed and loved it,,when my boss sold the company i retired..sadly...but, that job made me a Floridian who knew Florida..for that im grateful...!...my last week my customers..alot of them threw a lil going away parties for me..they were great ...then it was my new job...retirement lol...somewhat harder to get used to..but you do...and then you find the Web LOL

Last edited by LargoFL on Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:09 am

CLOSED Florida/Alabama weather and Tropical weather affecting our states - Page 7 Image13
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:14 am

CLOSED Florida/Alabama weather and Tropical weather affecting our states - Page 7 Lg_whats_ahead
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:19 am

Good Tuesday Morning folks...get as much sleep as you can tonight..because tomorrow forget about it LOL, BOOM lol...just hope no one gets injured with those fireworks etc..well hope everyone has a good time..........Local TV met thinks we are returning to our normal summertime weather..the afternoon showers and storms..thats ok with me..we can now do our outside things earlier in the day huh..well have a great day and..a Safe Holiday tomorrow!...Coffee etc is ready for when you get here..grab a cup sit and relax with us for awhile...
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:13 am

NWS TAMPA...551 AM EDT Tue Jul 3 2018

Florida.

Scattered to numerous thunderstorms are expected again today.
Stronger storms will be capable of producing strong gusty winds,
frequent lightning and heavy rainfall. In areas that have received
heavy rains over the last few days, flooding may become a concern.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...Wednesday through Monday.

Thunderstorms will remain in the forecast through the next week.
A few strong storms may occur any day with gusty winds, lightning,
and localized flooding.

Spotter activation will not be needed today.

$$

McKaughan
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by severstorm Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:54 am

Morning All,
Well talk about hot yesterday 95.8 and 10 drops of rain last evening. Just missed the heavy stuff. I live on the ne side of Z-hills and it poured on the west side. Oh well next time.
Ahh remember those days of driving trucks. Did it for 8 yrs in the NE. Nice story Largo. That's the plan pay everything off then save save and save.
Have a great day and holiday all!!!
John Z-hills

severstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:16 am

Well talk about hot yesterday 95.8 and 10 drops of rain last evening. Just missed the heavy stuff. I live on the ne side of Z-hills and it poured on the west side. Oh well next time.
Ahh remember those days of driving trucks. Did it for 8 yrs in the NE. Nice story Largo. That's the plan pay everything off then save save and save.
Have a great day and holiday all!!!
John Z-hills
yeah john you got it right..have a great day and be careful tomorrow ok, whew man the thunder by me last night was awful well we'll see how it goes today.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by BillsfaninSoFla Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:03 pm

Good afternoon everyone!

That is a nice story Largo. I remember traffic wasn't too bad way back when either!

it is HOT... raining all around us, but no way will it make it here.

BillsfaninSoFla

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:20 pm

Special Weather Statement
National Weather Service Melbourne FL
209 PM EDT TUE JUL 3 2018

FLZ044-144-031830-
Northern Lake County FL-Southern Lake County FL-
209 PM EDT TUE JUL 3 2018

...SIGNIFICANT WEATHER ADVISORY FOR WEST CENTRAL LAKE COUNTY UNTIL
230 PM EDT...

At 209 PM EDT, Doppler radar was tracking a strong thunderstorm over
Fruitland Park, or over Lake Griffin, moving west at 30 mph.

Wind gusts up to 45 mph will be possible with this storm.

Locations impacted include...
Leesburg, Lady Lake, Lake Griffin, Emeralda and The Villages.

PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

Frequent cloud to ground lightning is occurring with this storm.
Lightning can strike 10 miles away from a thunderstorm. Seek a safe
shelter inside a building or vehicle.

&&

LAT...LON 2896 8195 2896 8181 2874 8179 2864 8195
TIME...MOT...LOC 1809Z 069DEG 25KT 2886 8189

$$

Rodriguez
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:21 pm

folks in the last hour there were severe thunderstorms all around the Jacksonville area please heed your area's warnings ok.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by StPeteFLwx Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:05 pm

Thats quite a line of storms moving across the state. I-75 is probably a mess right now.
CLOSED Florida/Alabama weather and Tropical weather affecting our states - Page 7 WUNIDS_map?station=TBW&brand=wui&num=6&delay=15&type=N0R&frame=0&scale=1

StPeteFLwx

Back to top Go down

Post by StAugustineFL Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:08 pm

Thanks for the background Largo. I engage with a lot of "road warrior" techs. I could have the same guy today in Miami, tomorrow in Key West, then the next day in Melbourne. Different profession altogether but you get the idea. Lots of miles driving around the state!

Roof replacement is in progress here since 7 AM so I am glad to see the easterly flow large and in charge pushing everything towards the west coast. The noise from fireworks will be a piece of cake to all the thumping atop today, lol.
StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

Post by sangria Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:45 pm

Nice story Largo!  I used to love driving around TX when I traveled for work.  I, of course, always took the back roads and farm to market roads to enjoy the drive as much as possible.  (JR, sound like you?)

I'm hearing a lot of thunder around here so took a peek at the radar and I LOLd at the hole in my spot.....  what's new!
sangria
sangria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JRnOldsmar Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:48 pm

Just a quick check-in.
Great story, Largo. And those thunderstorms were around here and we got some decent boomers. Not too bad.

Sounds like me, San. Smile I did TX for several years as well. Got extra time on Saturday, so I'm thinking to hug the east coast as long as I can this trip back.

I hope that everyone has a great holiday.
JRnOldsmar
JRnOldsmar

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:48 am

NWS MIAMI.....332 AM EDT Wed Jul 4 2018

...Numerous Afternoon Storms With a Few Strong Storms Possible...
...Heat Indices 101-105 Along the Gulf Coast Today...

This hazardous weather outlook is for South Florida.

.DAY ONE...TONIGHT

Thunderstorms: An upper level low moving across the Florida
peninsula today will lead to scattered showers and storms developing
across the region this morning, mainly along the east coast and
Atlantic waters. Storms are expected to become more numerous across
all of South Florida through the afternoon and early evening hours.
The main threats with any storms will be frequent cloud to ground
lightning strikes and heavy rainfall. The strongest storms will be
capable of producing gusty winds and hail.

Waterspouts: Isolated waterspouts are possible across all South
Florida waters today, especially with any boundary collisions that
may occur.

Wind: Storms today will be capable of producing wind gusts in excess
of 50 mph, with a few of the strongest storms capable of producing
damaging wind gusts in excess of 60 mph.

Hail: The strongest storms today will be capable of producing hail up
to the size of quarters.

Flooding: Slow moving and training storms will lead to the threat
for minor flooding of streets and poor drainage areas.

Temperature: Temperatures in the lower 90s in combination with higher
humidities will lead to maximum heat indices in the 101-105 degree
range along the Gulf coast and portions of interior South Florida
today.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:51 am

whew reading this mornings NWS Miami discussion, you SE folks stay extra alert today as that upper LOW crosses the state.might be some stronger winds later today down there.stay safe folks
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:04 am

CLOSED Florida/Alabama weather and Tropical weather affecting our states - Page 7 1530693061
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:07 am

Aug it looks like you folks up there might be getting some rain/storms this early morning...................................................................CLOSED Florida/Alabama weather and Tropical weather affecting our states - Page 7 JAX_loop
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:10 am

Good Wednesday Morning Folks and HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA !!!!!!! well July 4th made it here and alot of excitement in the air as all sorts of festivals begin later today all over america...enjoy the Holiday folks..and be safe too ok...have a wonderful day everyone!
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:18 am

NWS Tampa...550 AM EDT Wed Jul 4 2018

Florida.

Scattered to numerous thunderstorm are expected to develop during
the later afternoon and evening hours along the I-75 corridor.
These storms will develop rapidly and move westward toward the
Gulf of Mexico. Some of the storms are likely to be strong with
frequent lighting, heavy rainfall, and gusty winds.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:21 am

CLOSED Florida/Alabama weather and Tropical weather affecting our states - Page 7 1530698041
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:04 am

well good luck today with the roof AUG, hopefully the rains wont be too bad or long lasting so they can finish.
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by StAugustineFL Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:08 am

Morning and Happy 4th!

Here's the upper level low Miami mentioned. It's also in the Jax discussion. Look like the current rain on my radar will stay just south. Fine by me as I'm looking to get the roof done today. I'm guessing the crew needs a good 6 hours.

CLOSED Florida/Alabama weather and Tropical weather affecting our states - Page 7 GOES16-SE-GEOCOLOR-600x600
StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

Post by StAugustineFL Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:17 am

Thanks Largo. Exactly my thoughts. Now if they only show up. They were to return at 7 AM.
StAugustineFL
StAugustineFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:31 am

StAugustineFL wrote:Thanks Largo.  Exactly my thoughts.  Now if they only show up.  They were to return at 7 AM.
yeah they should have been there already,hopefully that upper low wont come across I-4 today lol
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:33 am

well im making the COFFEE-TEA-COCOA for our 4th of July Holiday..folks grab a cup and sit with us here for awhile and enjoy
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by LargoFL Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:36 am

NWS MELBOURNE.................642 AM EDT Wed Jul 4 2018

.NOW...

An upper low will move west across the Florida peninsula today.
This will produce a higher coverage of showers and storms.
Scattered showers and isolated storms over the Atlantic waters
early this morning will cross portions of the coast and produce
heavy downpours and a few lightning strikes. The focus for storms
will shift to the interior counties this afternoon. Cold
temperatures aloft will support a few strong storms containing
frequent lightning strikes and gusty winds up to 50 mph. Heavy
downpours may produce a quick 1 to 2 inches of rainfall.

Those with outdoor activities planned, on land or water, should be
prepared to seek shelter in an enclosed building or automobile if
threatening weather approaches. When thunder roars, go indoors.

$$

$$
LargoFL
LargoFL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next